Conkerd Ghosting

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Silent Rebel, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conkerd

conkerd Member

Except this conversation has nothing to do with my unjustified ban? Good job.

2. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

1 I trust every mod on the server.
    2 Unjustified... I think not.
    3 Admins and highwon have final decision on reports-bans. This conversation has everything to do with your ban.

3. conkerd

conkerd Member

1. Cool.
    2. Explain please. As only two people were accusing me.
    3. K.

4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

As far I'm concerned, even *false ghosting* is not allowed.

5. MckeonHitman

We take ghosting very seriously. Its a bad move to do, and you told silent who the t was.

Have a "very" nice day

6. conkerd

conkerd Member

2. Explain please. As only two people were accusing me. The lack of evidence is making me cringe.

7. Snak

Snak Banned

You say in the first screenshot " dont worry I have my profile set to private, so no one knows your on my friends list" that is the mindset of someone with ill intentions

8. conkerd

conkerd Member

"Snak: you have blocked friends that we cannot see
    Conkerd ): thats why you wanted to add me? lol nice
    Snak: because u smart cookie"

Damn, you seriously have a personal issue with me lol.

"...mindset of someone with ill intentions." You clearly have problems because I have always had my profile on private from creepers like you who like to go through my friends list and look at people I know.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Keep in mind, Conkerd, that the reason we look at player profiles is to see if they could be potentially ghosting. We, the staff, are not trying to "creep" on players. Snak is simply trying to make sure that the Serious TTT servers are free from players that could be breaking the rules.

Also, you don't have to be friends on steam with someone to have a link to ghosting; you could try to stay disconnected and only Skype with the person that's helping you.

With that all being said, I find it hard to believe that you didn't have someone helping you when you were calling out who the traitor was toward the end of the round with the count being something like 4 alive, 4 MIA, and 20 confirmed dead. I remember that when I asked you about it, you said that it was something like a hunch or gut instinct.

10. Snak

Snak Banned

2. Explain please. As only two people were accusing me. The lack of evidence is making me cringe.[/quote]

You say in the first screenshot " dont worry I have my profile set to private, so no one knows your on my friends list" that is the mindset of someone with ill intentions[/quote]

"Snak: you have blocked friends tha...dd me? lol nice Snak: because u smart cookie"

"...mindset of someone with ill intentions." You clearly have problems because I have always had my profile on private from creepers like you who like to go through my friends list and look at people I know.[/quote]

your quoting something that you made up those aren't my words lol are you seriously delusional?

11. conkerd

conkerd Member

Hi, I understand that you guys are trying to keep the server secure from ghosters. But I find it ridiculous how you guys have to go out of your way just to fake being friends with someone just to be friends with them and look at the person you really want to ban's friends list. I had previously been an admin on a TTT server 2 years ago and I found it very easy to find who were the ghosters just from how people were acting. I told you a week ago that it was common sense, like for a player that kept talking and he suddenly stopped talking. I like to keep information to myself when I play because I don't want traitors going after me which leads to me just making sure I get ahold of a DNA scanner. I will tell you right now, common sense, playing a mod for long time, and just observing things will easily tell who is alive and who is not. Also, the day you two thought I was ghosting Snak looked through my whole friends list and he found no one. Keep in mind, this was my first time in a year playing TTT and I found it ridiculous you guys had accused me on my first day.

12. conkerd

conkerd Member

You say in the first screenshot " dont worry I have my profile set to private, so no one knows your on my friends list" that is the mindset of someone with ill intentions[/quote]

"Snak: you have blocked friends tha...dd me? lol nice Snak: because u smart cookie"

"...mindset of someone with ill intentions." You clearly have problems because I have always had my profile on private from creepers like you who like to go through my friends list and look at people I know.[/quote]

your quoting something that you made up those aren't my words lol are you seriously delusional?[/quote]

Look who is talking. I immediately put this into a notepad on 10/17/13 at 4:30am and have not edited the conversation. If the conversation would have been edited, the time stamp would have obviously changed.

13. Snak

Snak Banned

What time stamp? lol I've never talked too you on steam I added u simply so I could observe your friends list, which you had set to private so I couldent see.

14. conkerd

conkerd Member

You and I both know that you're lying.

15. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

This topic is full of aids.

16. Every topic is filled with aids.

17. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Indeed.

18. MckeonHitman