Complaint on Tooclosetoyou

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rbizzle, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I hope your ban gets extended. You clearly dont make the community any better.

2. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

DUDE JUST STOP. You are now showing yourself to be either a troll, not able to read or completely ignorant.

Read what I posted and you will get your answers. If you could read you'd see the slay was before the RDM( As explained in the thread). Want to know what slay for personal reasons means? Read the thread. Jeezus kids these days.

3. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

And you do? All you've done is come to this thread and spam it up with useless posts. Talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the thread or things you could find out by READING IT. Why are you even posting if you haven't even bothered to read it and making assumptions against me?! Really makes you look like an idiot, some child that has no life experience or Tooclosetoyou on an alt account trying to move the focus of this topic away from the main subject once again. Like shit man, troll somewhere else.

Wait so according to you I "Clearly don't make the community any better" Because? Because I posted a legit complaint? Because I wont explain the situation multiple times? To...
    A.) A person not involved?
    B.) A person who's failed to read the thread?
    C.) Whos failed to read the post of me explaining it to that very person(For the second time in the same thread)
    D.) Who's failed to comprehend the thread?

Who then made assumptions with out doing any of this? Interesting, says a lot about you and makes me laugh.

4. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

I apologize for my delay to answer you I have been busy. It all started when I knifed Asty, I knifed him then ran away then I came back about 30 seconds later. Right after I returned I took out my magneto stick then proceeded to go inside the light house where I saw a smoke pillar. I know this because I started to lag, I lost about 8 fps “I have a very old card but getting a new one soon” While I was still in the light house I looked behind me to see if anyone was there “I make this a habit to look around me before I do something traitorous” I then saw that no one was following me so I proceeded to hang the body. Right after that I ran up the lighthouse stairs my T buddy decided to take a shot at an inno with a sniper who was up there at the time. I wait about 2 seconds then I identified the body “I do this so if people come up like you supposedly did they can’t say I left a unidentified body there”. Directly after that I decided to jump off the tower with my T buddy we split ways we took 2 separate sides of the light house. While I was in the water I heard you ask if hanging a body is KOSable then I responded with a few others after that and said that it was KOSable. Right after that you proceeded to call KOS on me so being the T “I do this if I’m innocent too” I was defended myself and asked what I did. You were shouting over the mic that I was a T “this was about 2-3 min after I hung Asty” Then I was killed by a detective.

After you died i immediately started asking why you called a KOS on me, you said that you saw me hang a body. Then I said that you couldn’t have. So you continued to tell me that story that you have posted. I knew that you were making up this story when I brought up the smoke grenade, then you were yelling over the mic that I was lying about the smoke grenade.
    A round passed you were slain that could have been the end of this ordeal, but no you had to go and revenge RDM me. Right after that I received a report from you saying that you were RDMed by the 8 players that saw you RDM me.

At that point I noticed a few things, the first thing I noticed is that this player rages and gets mad over one slay most players just take them and forget about it.

Second this player is a very vengeful he’s not afraid to RDM the admin that just slayed him “what’s to stop this player from RDMing anyone that gets him mad when no mod/admin is on or when their on evidently”. So I came to the conclusion that this player is going to cause trouble in the future. So I banned him from the server to prevent him from RDMing the server when mod/admin is on. Like I said before your ban will not be taken off. Just wait out your ban and don’t RDM anymore.

*Sorry if my grammars is incorrect I had to make this quickly so you would understand why you were banned

5. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Okay so first the smoke grenade. As an admin you should upgrade your stuff asap so you can judge fairly without assuming. When you have setting on full with a good graphics card smoke is NOT solid and is actually quite clear for me besides if right in the middle of it. I was at the corner of the bottom of the stairs where you would barely have been able to see me, but where I had followed you and stayed to watch. Creeping up and down the stairs. The smoke was not right there, OR I'D HAVE NO IDEA IT WAS YOU THAT HUNG THE BODY. The smoke obviously was not that big of a factor for me to even remember or for it to matter in anyway, as I was focus on something else. So saying I never could have seen you is still an assumption. Just because you don't see everything doesn't mean you aren't being watched. Also then how did I know you hung the body if no one was there and no one saw you? You straight up assumed and that's all, then called me a liar. I know you deal with kids all day(Can tell by the way you acted) who lie and BS, but I'm not one and I call it like I see it.

Second, you ID'd the body. That is either a lie, or the other T that was also in the tower made a kill the second you jumped off or while you were there or you just forgot this time. As there was still an UNID'd body there, confirming suspicions. Right at the top, next to the right side ladder if looking at the tower from the front. I'm more then allowed to take my time and make sure before calling KOS.

Again I never made any story up, and you only brought up the smoke grenade AFTER you kept insisting I was never there, and insisting I tell you exactly how and where you did it. WHICH I DID EXPLAIN and then you shut up, for a second. Then you started on about the grenade. So please if my story is made up, I dont know what to call yours lol.

"At that point I noticed a few things, the first thing I noticed is that this player rages and gets mad over one slay most players just take them and forget about it. "

No, I get mad about admins abusing their powers over personal feelings. I raged because you called me a liar first when I was not even done explaining myself. And from the start you where talking over me and being disrespectful. (Which assuming and calling someone a liar is.) Thats not being a moderator. The tone in your voice is even more frustrating. It's condescending and spiteful(Well at least when somethings done to you, as you laugh all other wrong doings off). You are the admin, you should be listening people out. Not laughing at them, being disrespectful, onesided and assuming.

You got caught as a T for once, YOU SLIPPED UP. Not my fault or problem, but you need to learn to own up and not take things so personal. One T round isn't the end of the world, and does not give you an excuse to abuse your powers. Again how would I know it was you if I was never there(As you say) Dun dun duunnnnnn., it's not a fucking mystery lol.

You deserved that RDm, no way around that. Abuse your powers of course people are going to react. Welcome to the real world.

You ignored anything I said to keep pushing your point. You saying " Then I said that you couldn’t have." Is an assumption and one sided by the party involved and thats all it is. For the 10th time, then how did I know it was you? Especially when there were other people in the tower. You admitted to the hanging after I brought it up, so please tell me how else I'd know. It's simple common sense, and I thought that was a requirement for admin. The only way it's not is if you are looking at it from a one sided defensive view, then I could see assuming so quickly.

Remember in the end, I was just telling you what I saw and gave you my reasoning for my KOS calls(Which was legit as you admitted.). You assuming, lying, calling me a liar and overall being disrespectful and one sided is what started the rest. I have nothing to gain from lying about that, it wasn't so I could RDM(I didn't even shoot at you). I also have nothing to gain from lying here to get unbanned, as there is plenty of other places to play and I have no idea who you are, or ever had any past experiences with you. You are the only one that has any gains from lying. You gained by abusing slay to take vengeance for getting caught by someone when you where T (Aww cry me a river. Atleast the call was legit.). You also gain by lying here, because if you don't you'll be known as an abuser. I know how VIP's are treated,it's the same in every community. So I'm sure I know where this will go.

6. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

Well lets see what we have here a raged player VS a well know and trusted admin who has 200+ hours and the least complaints on the server. Who sounds more trust worthy?
    "One T round isn't the end of the world" So why are you so made about this one slay its just one inno round?
    I laugh when i realize that i lost the battle i cant change their mind and that theirs no point in trying reason with them.
    I'm not removing the ban and NO ONE deserves to be RDMed. "Welcome To The Real World"
    Your not being unbanned this topic is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.