Complaint on Tooclosetoyou

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Rbizzle, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

So since coming to this server I have experienced and seen a lot of abuse by admins. Either slaying for personal reasons or taking sides (Aka refusing to fairly moderate situations that may involve people they know or themselves). Tooclosetoyou is just another example of these types of admins.

What happened was I saw him pick up a body outside of the tower in minecraft map. He then carried it into the tower where I then followed. I saw him go up the stairs and watched him hang the body next to the ladders. (His second attempt at an excuse as to why I didn't see him was "there was a smoke gernade" Which he never said before as he had another excuse. There may have been a smoke gernade down stairs but it in no way blocked my view of him nor did it cover the second floor where he hung the body.) So as I went to go up the ladder to follow him, someone came down and I was blocked. Once I got past him and went up a few floors I came across a few unid'd bodies but no Tooclosetoyou. (He later told me that he jumped off the top, meaning he passed these bodies making my KOS even more legit.) So I then called out KOS on Tooclosetoyou, but not the second guy as I didn't remember his name. I personally don't call KOS until I am 100% sure, as many people carry bodies around. So I took my time to call KOS on him, and did so once seeing the unID'd bodies he had passed.

After he died(Not sure how as I didnt kill him) he put a slay on me. Saying I never saw him hang the body, and that I took so long to call KOS after he did so. Well buddy thats called playing the game correctly, and assessing the situation. Many people call KOS with out being sure and I'm not one of them. Passing UnID'ed bodies and hanging bodies are traitor acts and I treated it as such. He refused to listen and follow the rules, just kept spamming his points which where assumptions and lies. (Assumptions that I didnt see him or have a reason, Can he see my screen? No. I told you I saw you hang the body and you admitted to it, so what makes you think I didn't see you? How would I know it was you? Also why did you pass unID'ed bodies if my KOS is not legit? Lies, telling me first I was never behind him, then changing excuse that there was smoke, which doesn't go up the floors.) So this is yet another admin abusing powers for personal reasons. I then had a RDM the next round, and was banned by Tooclosetoyou. I never saw that in the rules either as it's not there. So I guess this is a Ban Appeal as well.

If this is the way things are here, then admins can say whatever they want to not get killed. Just the other day I heard an admin say, "If you call KOS on me I will slay you for 3 rounds" after he did something that made someone suspicious. If they call a false KOS deal with it as an admin and hand out a punishment if it's done, not with threats and taking it personally. Thats abuse as you are using your powers that others dont have to get your way.

2. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

3. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

You got RDM'ed and rage banned for it. Exactly like I said above. I never argued this, so please stop trying to drift from the main subject. Lol what is the point of even posting that when I've already mentioned it. Posting like I'm trying to hide something lol. The topic is your assumptions which lead to you abusing your powers for personal reasons.

4. Toclosetoyou

I'm gonna answer that as soon tell me why you shot me. Was that a revenge rdm :?:

5. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Thats up to you. You mean explain it once you've fully read and comprehended what I wrote and came up with a new excuse? Go ahead. You got RDM'ed I'm not arguing that. So for the third time I've explained to you what happened. I'm not like you and others that need to lie and make an excuse to try to prove their abuse or faults., straight up I RDM'ed. You waste my round for no reason(ABuse) I'll waste yours. Or should I change my story like you do, and say I thought I saw you shoot?

6. Toclosetoyou

Thats why you were banned whats to stop you from doing that to any other player that you get mad at. Your actions were unacceptable so i banned you for it you will not be unbanned. Just wait out your ban. I will explain tomorrow why you were slain right now im going to bed.

7. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Again not the main topic of the complaint. You have failed yet again.

"whats to stop you from doing that to any other player that you get mad at."

First if it was some idiot that abused his powers that got me mad they deserve it. Don't abuse your powers for personal gain, it upsets people. Thought that was common sense. Was I mad at anyone else or giving indication of being mad and taking it out on others? No, I picked you out and you alone.

Second you can look at my record and see I DO NOT RDM in the past so there is no reason to ASSUME that. Nor have I RDM'ed today or any other time you've seen me on.

Again proving you just rage banned on pure assumptions and personal reasons to cover your abuse of powers. Using lame excuses to cover yourself. GJ!

8. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

You've already explained why I was slain and you are in the wrong. Which is why this complaint is being posted. So don't explain it to me explain it to who ever deals with the complaints. Your actions showed you as a traitor(Explained above. I had two separate reasons, the second confirming my suspicion), and you got called out. Deal with it instead of taking it so personally. You keep going off topic with out explaining yourself, who is the one in question here. Come back tomorrow with a new excuse and you'll still be in the wrong. So why you being so shady and hiding behind off topic matter?

9. Toclosetoyou

I'm not sneaky im tired lol.

10. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Then maybe you shouldn't be on admin account when tired, as you obviously make bad calls. I did not deserve the Slay or the ban. Yet I did deserve a slay for the RDM. No other first RDM gets a ban(As you can clearly see from being on the server for 5 mins, not even if someone is going off on the mic. That calls for a gag, warn and ungag.) It's called equality in an unbiased way, and how admins should be viewing situations. Not taking things so personally that you go to extremes.

11. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

You where able to come up with two excuses in game, in around 2 minutes. I've now been waiting 17 hours for the next one, you keep viewing the thread so you are obviously here -.-. Just explain your reasoning as you did in game, not that hard.

12. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Rb, if you rdmed you broke a rule so you will get punished. Notice on the motd it says that admins can give you punishments accordingly. You shot him? He can ban you forever if he pleases. It is his job as an admin to moderate so players who don't disrupt the server get a good time. You disrupt by rdming so you will get moderated. I'm tired of people accusing admins of abuse because they gave you a punishment. And just take the ban bro. :|

13. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

You are an idiot, please read my entire thread before posting. The ban was a side note that I don't care much about. Thank you and feel free to post again when you've comprehended the thread.

The abuse was him slaying me because he got killed, when the KOS call was legit. (Thats called abusing to benefit himself, cause he lost a T round)

14. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I fail to realize how I am supposed to feel free to reply after being called an idiot. But whatever. The thing here is that the admins can give punishments for breaking rules. They may *choose* the punishments. That is not abuse. If you rdmed then you broke a rule. And ive player with nope before. He doesn't need to lie about rdms and such to play well. I strongly suggest you to switch your opinion of myself on yourself.

15. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Again PLEASE READ AND COMPREHEND BEFORE REPLYING. My opinion stands true, you are an idiot.

1.) This has nothing to do with admin NOPE, please read the title in front of your face.

2.) The complaint has nothing to do with my RDM or getting unbanned that was just a side note.

3.) As you obviously cannot read and comprehend things so I will give you the short story....

I saw Tooclosetoyou hang a body, then run past unID'd bodies. I called KOS on him(Which I'm allowed to with that much evidence). He then slayed me when he died because he lost a T round. Admitting to hanging the body, but saying I was never there and neither was anyone else. If I was not there how did I know it was him? Then I told him exactly where he went and how he did it, so he then changed his story to there was a smoke grenade so I couldn't have seen him do it. Trying to cover his ass for the abuse. Again how did I know it was him then? Simple admin abuse and childish lies over personal reasons to get his way. Pretty sad.

You obviously never read the thread so stop replying. Thanks.

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

That was a mistake in my part I said nope instead of toclose. But tell me one thing okay? Did you rdm or not? Serious question.

17. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

I was open about the RDM from the start. Tooclosetoyou just kept on that subject of RDM(When it was not the topic at hand) so he didn't have to explain his abuse. It's now been 24 hours since he said "Once you tell me I will explain my reasons" and I'm still waiting. THIS SAYS ALOT, either he knows he's in the wrong now or cannot come up with a new excuse. But I'm sure he knows his explanation will make him look like an abusing admin. That slays on assumptions and personal butthurtary.

Please man if you are gunna post here, read the thread first. I've said all this already

18. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

You may have said it in your post and i may have omitted it, but how exatcly did he abuse then?

19. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Read the thread man!!! It's all explained up there. I even simplified it for you right above as you obviously arent reading it. Slaying for personal reasons. Thats called abuse.

Stop posting on threads just to get your post count up lol. Everything you are asking is right in front of you.

20. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

And I am asking what does "slaying for personal reasons" mean? To me it still sounds like you rdmed so he slayed. But I better stop arguing. Not doing us any good, lets just agree that we disagree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.