Competer RDM

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bl00g000, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bl00g000

Bl00g000 New Member

Me and a fellow traitor were walking under the bed on the dollhouse map when the user serpanda01 rdmed free_leaf who was the traitor down there with me, so I saved my traitor buddy and killed serpanda and called that he rdmed... Competer walked in as a detective he killed me almost immediately and then shot Free_leaf... neither of us really even started traiting i did kill the rdmer tho so i understand why he would shoot me, but he also killed Free_leaf who hadn't shot a single bullet all round he killed him for the reason "you killed an afk at the start of the round" which he didn't I saved the log just incase, he was also being really rude during the time.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Simple, i saw Bloo headshot the AFK innocent and Free Leaf was just standing next to him, so that proved he was a T because he did not ID the body nor called KOS on Bloo for killing someone. I then killed them both and they were both traitors, i had my evidence. I was told the term RDM was meant for when a T killed a T and a Inno killed an Inno or Detective killed an inno. Since i was a Detective and they were both Traitors how couldve i have RDM, i had evidence by witnessing them killing an AFK innocent and not IDing the body. Regarding serpanda he was NOT the innocent i saw them kill, serpanda did in fact shoot at them first and they killed him(shown on logs), so i slayed serpanda for RDM. Although that doesnt hide the fact that they killed another innocent(shown on logs too+plus i witnessed it) that was AFK.

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Also about the being rude part, i was in no way rude, i was under great pressure because i was trying to resolve the problem in a timely manner before the round ended. I had to increase the tone of my voice which may have sounded rude, but was only meant to be heard over every other player complaining about their RDM problems. I told them i had to handle things one by one. I was the only Staff on the server at the time, so you can imagine there are certain times where there is too much to resolve before a round ends. Element may have been there but i have been playing for over 11 hours straight with no sleep in the past 3 days. So i dont really remember if he was there or not. I take longer to solve issues because i do a thorough investigation before applying the punishment. This caused a lot of misunderstandings and complications to why i punished the other players and Bloo had to argue with me the whole round.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I rest my case and now i await for your rebuttal.

5. Bl00g000

Bl00g000 New Member

Well sorry if you didn't mean to come off rude, but serpanda is the guy i killed and he wasn't even afk after he shot at leaf he just holstered his weapon, I said multiple times that he rdmed us and you continued to ignore what i said. He was also shit talking both of us in chat and you did nothing about it until 4 rounds later when leaf had to point out what he continued to say. That was the first time me and my buddy got traitor at the same time and it got ******** by the little 8 year old kid shit talking us and nothing being done about it except for us getting killed and him getting away with it. I was so pissed at the fact that you killed me and my friend even though he had not shot a single shot. him just standing there wasn't even evidence enough because there was 2 other people there when i killed serpanda and out of the other people that were standing there you killed him. Honestly it just put me off for the entire night and i hope you can see why i got so damn annoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.