Answered Comment didnt get approved and has been removed?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Voca, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

So Earlier this morning I wrote a comment on the KoS Question

It was waiting for moderator approval for 3 hours, meanwhile other people's comment got approved and Mods were even commenting on the topic o.o

Now I came on to see that my comment had utterly been removed.

And I just wonder why?

2. Han

Han       VIP

Q&A threads are intended to be official information, so responses are moderated and can either be approved or disapproved. I'm not entirely sure what you posted, but it probably wasn't in line with our stance on KOSes, and so it was disapproved.

3. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Typically, this just means your comment wasn't approved by the staff that reviewed it. Most likely, they did not believe it contributed anything new, felt it was off-topic, or otherwise did no belong on that discussion thread. Q&A is more strictly monitored so that correct information can be viewed in correlation to the questions being asked.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Yeah but the problem is that 1 of the mods that Commented upon the topic said something along the lines of what I did and I didnt say anything that didnt belong into the topic at all =.=

5. Han

Han       VIP

Here's your post for reference.
    [​IMG]

The information in your comment was not entirely accurate, and the question had already been adequately answered by two staff. If you're unsure why it was removed, Agent A would be the best person to talk to, as he removed it.