Combine DR & TTT Staff

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Cash, May 15, 2018.

?

combine gamemode staff teams?

1. yes

23 vote(s)
    57.5%
  2. no

17 vote(s)
    42.5%
  1. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I don't really care to be honest, but don't remove the staff team, or DR. A playerbase, be it a small one. Is still a playerbase.
    I'm fine with combining the two, but the current DR staff would need training if they would also be considered TTT staff. Nothing really bad could come of it, there might be some confusion but really although I love deathrun, it's been dying for a long ass time.
    This might help a lot.
    +1

2. Darragh

Darragh VIP

I mean, imo, TTT is a little understaffed at times. I think there should be another Admin added from the current mods, then just have 4 more mods on TTT, bc deathrun staff, unless they know TTT, would need to be trained as mentioned by others.

3. tl;dr but it would really come down to whoever the DR staff are. I mean, would they even want to spend time on TTT? If they did why would they still maintain their positions on DR.
    Fair enough if you think servers are understaffed but merging two gamemode staff isn't gonna do as much as you'd think, I mean yeah it makes sense in theory you get more people on but then these people obviously don't spend much time on TTT anyway so what's gonna change that?

If anything, just encourage members to actually use the report system more. If there's no staff online, ping someone and see if you can get them in but if not track the offenders, capture evidence of wrongdoing and make a report

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

This would be more for the ttt staff to be able to staff dr as there are only 2 dr staff who are rarely on.

5. Think you missed the point, go back to the first post in this thread and check again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1