Approved Collinmrcc's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Collinmrcc, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Wow, not gonna lie, that was good. If I was someone looking in on this appeal, I'd probably think I was hacking too, r.i.p.
    I've done all I can do for this appeal, in fact I have grown tired of all of this. I just want to end with one thing for all you readers to ponder on.

Put your selves in the shoes of a player who is skilled, who does not hack, and has been a part of this community since the beginning. Not only have I put money into the cause, but I have offered up my hand as moderator, multiple times. I believed in this community and was excited to watch it grow. What I'm getting at is, try to imagine how it would feel for YOU to be banned for something you had no part of, and has spent days on days trying to prove it to people who you once looked up to as mentors. I would lose all faith in this community's staff team and guidelines as a whole if I am found guilty for this... And that is all I have to say about this. This will be my final post in this thread.

2. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

• This user has been warned for posting on appeals they're not involved in.
    Money doesn't buy you any more than a simple 'thank you' from the community for the support, and access to some fun stuff like skins/jihad sounds/etc. on our servers. You donated on your own accord which a lot of people can't afford or will to do. Applying to be a part of staff doesn't exclude you from things either, we've had our fair share of former staff who went on the wrong path, and we also had a former mod who was finally caught hacking after we put a lot of trust into him. Just because you're the brother of an Admin who was well respected doesn't mean you can try to lynch off of as a third thing.

Why even be a part of several hacking websites, why even be a 'VIP' on the sites nonetheless with access to any of their cheats. It's not much valid proof but moreso extreme concern and staff have a right to be suspicious of you for this, leaving the other two hacking bans out for this. With Panzer's latest video slowed down, you snap and stop directly on someone, normally an well-'skilled' expert would have some degree of passing over a player, then try to readjust, but you don't.

3. Collinmrcc

Fuck you Dexter, read the rules before you post your toxic shit on this appeal. You have no clue.

4. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

• This user has been banned for posting on appeals they're not involved in.
    That and this will be my only reply. Yes, I probably wouldn't have a clue, I'm not registered to any hacking websites, I'm not a grade-a expert when it comes to knowledge in it. But numerous times you've gotten the attention of several staff members. I'm not agreeing with them yet, but I'm not saying you're 'out of the clear'. But hey, I tried to be professional, try and show some as well.

5. Collinmrcc

Honestly Dexter,

Bite me.

6. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

• This user has been warned for posting on appeals they're not involved in.
    [​IMG]
    Unless the staff are incompetent they would have found that he was hacking a long time ago. So like...no way he could go this long and not have been found hacking.

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Locked until some brave soul can reach a verdict.

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

After a lot of consulting with multiple sources, it has been determined that this evidence is suspicious at most and not worthy of a hacking ban.

This ban appeal has been approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.