Other Collections

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Salem, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi again everyone :) Had a random idea the other morning and I thought it would be nice to see who in the community likes to collect things. Doesn't matter what it is (within reason and rules of the forums obviously), if you collect it feel free to post it here and tell us whatever you want about it and why you collect it.

I personally collect dream catchers, I always have. My first dream catcher was one that I got when I was 4(?) and I still have it on my wall today- too bad my brother didn't realize what he was starting xD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't find a few, but here's most of them
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I keep the majority hanging in my room, but two of them are in my truck at all times and the beaded ones and the one on the far left are typically hanging in the living room.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

:oops:
    [​IMG]

I've collected various things over the course of my short life, used to collect 'rare' Danish coins (with motifs based on Danish culture), but I gave that up when I was 12.

Currently, that is over the last 4-5 years, I've collected rocks.
    Polished rocks, normal rocks, gemstones, geodes, crystals, rockets (not really).
    Sometimes colored glass, but mostly rocks.
    On the rare occasion that I go to the beach I also collect seashells :sleep:

I use them as decoration, 'cause I'm not good with fancy stuff like art.
    I have my gemstones gathered on a glass disc set on top of what used to be a glass candle holder.
    Also store some of the normal stuff in coloured glass jars for extra vibrance (y)
    Essentially I have clusters of rocks/shells around my room.
    I might wanna step up my game in arranging them (and get a better angle :oops:), but stuff like this:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Have a snapback collection in germany I had to put on hold while not there. If im correct its 27 snapback caps + the 6 I have here. Idk, just love em. No sports shit, just random or personal designs, and every cap is different.

• Winner Winner x 2