Coincidence

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Noctorious, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• User has posted a farewell thread only to return days later.
    It just so happened I was thinking of making this farewell before the events of yesterday, so this doesn't exactly involve them. I have no clue what happened, and really just don't have the energy to run around getting the different versions of the story so I can form my own opinion on it. And that's the thing, I don't have the energy to keep a presence in the community. A lot of new people probably have no clue who I am, I haven't even been on gmod in a long time.

For those of you who remain, I know you, you know me, I love you all. Being part of this the past couple years has been a big help as I went back to school to community college. I actually made it through and got my associates of science with high honors. I got accepted into UTA and start next week. Being able to talk to different people and occasionally vent or joke in shoutbox has definitely helped me push through the harder times.

Now it is time to take my leave. I don't play gmod anymore and I'm hardly on the forums. I hope I can keep in touch with the friends I've made here. You're all beautiful people and I wish you all the best of luck in the future. This community has meant the world to me and I hope when things pass that everyone realizes that what's important isn't the rules, or staff position, or who said what. It's that through it all there are people here who love each other, there are connections made into friendships, there's support through hard times, laughs shared, memes memed. There are a lot of beautiful people here, and a lot of lost people trying to find their way through the world. You've all helped me find mine.

• Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Rip one of the funniest staff members around.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

See ya later, always remember the c is important

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Good luck in the real world.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Didn't really know each other but I always liked you. You always seemed really nice and as silent said funny. Cya around Noct.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

as long as you know you got birdplane out of ur system you can leave happily
    lata smart guy

• Like Like x 2
  7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Thank you for mall you've done for me! Donations, essay advice literally everything and anything. Thank you noct.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I've spent a lot of time lurking, and many of your posts have made me laugh, so thanks for that. :)

congrats on getting into UTA, and I wish you the absolute best.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Noct I love you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

:(

11. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

It's a shame to see you go, Noctorious. Hopefully you find your way out there in the world. Just don't forget to stop by every once and awhile and say hi ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Best of luck out there Noctorious!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Take care. I never really got to interact much with you, but I like your silly jokes you made when we did interact. Good luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were there to train me when I first got mod back in 2015. I cannot express my thanks for everything you have done for me and this community.

Shoutout to you for your VIP! Its still here for the past 2 (ish) years!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Your* worst nightmare came true. Noct you were always there for me while I was first in #ShadowRealm, you were always friendly, and you were always strict :) I hope to see you soon and good luck with life.

edit surprisingly no bad spelling ratings

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

A penny in your pocket, a suitcase in your hand - they won't get you very far. Now you're a twenty first century man! :love:

Luckily you have a nickel :sneaky:

Good luck out there.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

bye Noct :) I liked you alot.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

a sound mind in the chaos

Goodbye Noct I wish you the best in everything you do!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Goodbye Noct :cry: Come back sometime and kick my ass in duck game okay?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

You're one of the ones I never thought I'd see leave, but I'm gonna assume you're making the right decision based on your own perspectives. Your absence will leave a hole in my view. Take care Noct.

• Friendly Friendly x 1