COD WW2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BorkWoof, May 1, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

its back to calling it the same shit every year babiiii

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Damn right!!

3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I have bought and grinded every Call of Duty game from launch since MW3, the only exception being Infinite Warfare. And I have to say, this is the first COD that has made me feel that the franchise has a chance to revive and redefine itself in a while. I think Sledgehammer understood what the community wants and needs, and they wanted to drift away from the monotony of modern CODS and redefine it, which I fucking love. I love that Game Studio as a whole, and even thought most people hate Advanced Warfare, it was the most innovative and promising COD at its start, but it got ruined by Activision pushing in Micro DLC. They know how to make good games, and if Activision leaves them alone this year they might come close to the sales of BO3 or even MW3 (most sold worldwide).

All around, this is the first COD multiplayer in 4 years that I actually think will get me hooked AF, IFFFF they do it right ;)

I am a HUGE zombies geek, but only Treyarch zombies. Ive played every game with them in it and every map. I must say, Exo Zombies had a shit storyline and a few boring aspects, but they were limited by their starting concept. The zombies however were less predictable than Treyarch zombies and moved in many directions following many paths, making the game more challenging, which I FUCKING loved. One of the reasons Treyarch zombies lost its interest for me is how boring and EASY it has become, so seeing that Sledhammer is making a gory Nazi Zombies with their own challenging and original mechanics has me pumped.

On the other hand, I cant wait for BO3 Zombies Chronicles to be revealed, so we can see if they implement Gobblegums into the Remastered maps (would 100% ruin them) or they just remaster them adding new guns. I would love to see a mix between BO3 guns and guns from the original map. But they will prob put Gobblegums in since they make MONEY, and Activision LOVES MONEY. Gobblegums ruined BO3 for me by making it too easy and killing the features that made challenges or high rounds fun like gaining extra perk slots through quests (Origins) or more than one by drops. Its depressing how you need no real skill, just a ton of money and enough stupidity to spend it on Gobblegums to get to insane rounds. Challenges dont exist anymore because Gobblegums make any challenge , well , NOT A CHALLENGE. In fact the only challenge that makes sense in BO3 is the No Gobblegum Challenge, so go figure. All around, I hope Treyarch keeps it Vanilla and makes true Remasters blending stuff in, instead of re-skinning the maps and adding 70000 gobblegums, including a free one that lets you get to round 2000 and gives you god mode and instakill and shit. Just stop.

TL;DR: Im actually excited, but not hyped, since hype can lead to disappointment very easily. Hope they do the right thing.
    -Kyle

• Like Like x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Black OPS 2 was a master piece and the last great COD game imo they made, there's no way they can get worse if they drop the flying jetpack stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Wonder where they got the idea from...

*cough cough* battlefield 1 *cough*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

lol sludgehammer has no rep
    all they want to do is cash in because battlefield 1 made mad cash and now its there turn
    all in all the game is going to be shit and the only is upside is the next cod will be made my Activision, the only good cod dev

7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

My favorite COD game was WaW. So naturally I am excited for this game to be released. I am especially looking forward to seeing the multiplayer changes that will result from taking place in the WWII era opposed to WWI (ie. advancements in the weapons, vehicles, etc.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Battlefield 1 *cough* world war ONE *cough cough cough*
    call of duty ww2 *cough* world war TWO *cough cough*

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

WW2 has been in production by sledgehammer for about 3 years now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

CoD4 and MW2 were my favorites. After that I lose faith in the whole series. WaW was alright though, but i can still pick up the MW's and play for hours.

I don't have high hopes for this one but I want it to be good.

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I adored WaW, blasting people with a Garand was pretty fun, but I absolutely hated how pretty much everyone used an MP40. Unfortunatlely WaW is filled with hackers and is pretty much dead. Essentially reviving WaW is brilliant