Approved cobrav809's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cobrav809, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cobrav809
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:107733327
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because they banned me with incorrect Information.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was a innocent, one mod or admin (i dont know) tell me what happend because the information was wrong, its says i was a detective, and i was an innocent, and says i shooted someone that was an Innocent BUT what really happen was a T shot me and i was an innocent, thats means the thing who identify the info of a kill was bugged or semthing in that moment...

Thanks for reading and i wait i can be unbanned
    :)

2. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

Posdata: i was banned For ALL servers :confused:

3. Rek

Rek Ø

You were banned by @ThatBox and @Falcor for RDM and Leave 3rd and 4th offenses, respectively. This was then Globalized by @BlueCore . They will present evidence then BlueCore will decide whether to localize your bans or not.

4. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

but i never do RDM and leave on this server, but my brother plays on this server too, with my account :confused:

5. Rek

Rek Ø

You are responsible for your account. Even if it was your brother.

Anyways, they will respond ASAP

6. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

thats means my ban appeal its going to be denied?

7. Rek

Rek Ø

No, not necessarily. Let's let the people involved finish this up, shall we?

8. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

Yes

9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Cobra, First of all thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.
    Now straight to the point as to why I banned you for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see it appeared to me that you shot anaconda for no reason. You can also see that no one shot you that round as you state.
    And unfortunately, if there was a glitch on your part it would still be RDM. But I can assure you the damage logs were not glitched at this time.
    I then asked you in a private message why you shot anaconda.
    [​IMG]
    As you can also see here, you left as soon as you answered. Since that was your argument I had no other option but to ban you for RDM and Leave.
    I will also state I even went to anaconda and asked if he had done any traitorous acts.
    [​IMG]
    After taking appropriate measures of looking into the apparent RDM. I then followed protocol into looking at your admin stats.
    [​IMG]
    I saw that it was your fourth offense of RDM and leave. I issued the ban then asked for the appropriate extension.

ThatBox will now show his evidence of your RDM and leave, Third offense ban.
    BlueCore will then have the final say over your Global ban.
    Please be patient, and thank you again for making this appeal.

-Falcor

10. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

OH i remember now, i think you talking the round i died by a traitor killing me, but I REMEMBER! i shot he because we get down to the underground place in the same hole in same time, i shot because we stucked and we cant move, so i shooted to him because he probably can move and i get unstucked, and yeah, that happen, sorry i forgot the last round and i think you are talking the actual round..

sorry, i have bad arguments, sorry, but i don remember how i get my 4 RDM and leave, because i NEVER do that! i have so much respect to this server, its my favorite server on gmod so, my brother dont have steam account and he plays somethimes in my account...

if you want you can deny this ban appeal, i need to wait ALL the summer and more to get unbanned :( thanks for read

11. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Cobra,
    when you are stuck on a map the best course of action is to type @stuck in chat.
    The staff member online at the time will gladly teleport you out, as soon as possible. I was not made aware by either of you that you two were stuck.

Furthermore you still can not shoot someone for being stuck or blocking. Only if your life is in immediate danger, i.e c4.

Also you are responsible for the actions made on this steam ID. Maybe setting your brother up with a steam account of his own is the best course of action for you.
    So this is not a reoccurring problem.

It will be up to BlueCore if your bans will be localized. So you can serve your 2 4week bans.
    I appreciate your apologies.
    Thank you,
    Falcor

12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Cobra,

Thank you for taking the time to make an Appeal. I will also apologise for the inconvenience it is to go through all of this trouble. But I hope you do understand why this has occurred. I have indeed placed a Global ban on you for eight weeks for your Fourth Offence of RDM and Leave; which was requested by another staff member.

Falcor has presented her evidence as to why she issued you your RDM and Leave, Fourth Offence ban. However, I would like @ThatBox to present his evidence for the RDM and Leave, Third Offence ban he issued you.

After that, I will decide whether to accept this Appeal or not. However, please note that regardless if I do. Your original two bans won't be Voided, only your Global ban that I issued.

Thanks for your patience.

13. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

i hope this ban appeal will get unban me because this is my favorite server and i always play TTT on this...

14. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hello @cobrav809! I apologize for the late reply.

Apparently the screenshot of the actual RDM that took place that forced me to ban you has been corrupted and I am not allowed to open it at all. All I have a screenshot of is you leaving with the slay. Also, unfortunately since the appeals came so late, the old logs can also not be searched up to see what it is you did so I have no proof to my claims.

[​IMG]

My memory of the RDM is that you killed someone and only responded to the report that "He was a traitor" on the map island. You ended up leaving the very next round right after the slay was placed.

I personally would deny this appeal, but my lack of proof distorts me to the point that I will allow @BlueCore decide the verdict of my ban.

15. cobrav809

cobrav809 Member

yeah, im bad arguments, i think he calling the actual round, but he calling the last round, i dont judge you for like deny my appeal but i remember now, i dont want pass all my summer break with no playing on my favorite TTT server....

16. BlueCore

Hello again Cobra,

With the information given by ThatBox, it appears that you did leave the server whilst slain. Assuming that the Slay was issued correctly, the Ban in addition was issued correctly.

As such, I have decided that this Ban Appeal will unfortunately be Denied. You will have to wait out the rest of the Ban before you can join the servers again.

I'm sorry about this situation. But to avoid it from happening in the future, please don't leave one of our servers whilst slain. And in the incident with it possibily being your brothers doing; as you know already, you are responsible for any actions made on your account.

Please take this time to review our rules, and perhaps to set up a separate Steam account for your brother.

I'm sorry for Denying this Appeal. But I hope we can see you on the servers in eight weeks time.

If you would like to talk about this anymore, feel free to message me privately on the forums.

Thank you.

17. BlueCore

After talking to you in private, I have decided to revoke the Globalised Ban I issued you on the 10th of this month.

However, you are still banned accordingly on East 1 and West 2, for both your Third and Fourth Offence of RDM and Leave. These two bans are not Void nor Revoked; so you will need to wait them out still before playing on those two servers again.

Whilst I have decided to accept your Appeal now, I must warn you that you will be on thin ice for some time. Please do not add any more RDM and Leave offences to your name, if you do so; or another Offence of similar nature, I will not hesitate to Globally Ban you again and for a longer duration.

Have fun on the servers!

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.