CMDRsprinkles

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Amazing, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Name of Staff/Player: CMDRsprinkles

Server: West 2

Time of Occurrence: 5:30 - 5:45

Reason For Report: Repeated harrassment, sexism, ageism, delaying

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: ANYONE that was on at the time. Or has ever known him.

2. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Any evidence? Because unless you link this thread to somebody then all we can get is words. Any video proof/screenshots could be very helpful.

3. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

He's not really being that bad. When he starts to harass someone, mods make sure to warn him, but it doesn't really happen that often tbh. He's just someone that either you like or you hate, and if you hate him, you really hate him.

I guess ageism is the truest of the accusations, but just because he's not letting children into his fort does not really create an issue. He's not altering the player experience for these players, he's just not letting them into his altered playing version.

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

The problem is the mods aren't muting him. He is practically continuously talking (and by talking, I mean yelling)

5. megaboy

But, he does mic spam and talk a lot through mic. He's also been banned for it twice, what? Maybe three times now. So it has nothing to do with Hate at all.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I have warned Sprinkles multiple times not to mic spam, because that is what it really is. Him talking over the mic is covering up objective based conversations and taking away from other players core gameplay. I have told Sprinkles about this and yet he continues to RP.

7. Completely agree. I was on at the time when it was on the...um...president map? Not the updated one but the one with the mines and the yellow switch of death.

He was talking nonstop, players were calling out "KOS"s and no one heard them. In fact, the traitor was in the group just standing there and I go up and kill him because of a kos that was around 3 minutes ago. The mic spam is a little too much and it does take out a little fun of the game if we have someone talking non stop about some fort (which I dont oppose, sure that makes it more fun for other players) but those who actually want to play the game on finding the traitors and then trying to call them out but no one hearing them could be a little frustrating.

8. CMDSprinkles doesnt make fun of me at all(i am 11, kid voice) and the only problem is his little factory stuff(talks over everyone), but it is kindof fun.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It may be kind of fun for you, but try to consider other players that come to the number one TTT server to play TTT. If I came on the server to find some guy Mic Spamming, and not being dealt with accordingly, I would have left. Players that come to TTT, want to play TTT. If you guys want an RP server, then go to an RP server.

10. megaboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.