(CLOSED) My free Signature and Profile Pic shop (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Kyül, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Shop closed until further notice. Do NOT request until it is open again.

Hello people! Lately ive been making a lot of sigs and I have been enjoying it a lot... I love creating, and then improving my creations, so I figured I could open this Thread!
    These signatures and profile pics will be completely free and I will send you a "prototype" after a while so you can tell me about what I should add and/or improve.
    It would help if you requested it with these details:
    -Primary color
    -Secondary color/s
    -Primary theme
    -Extra elements (images / phrases / styles)
    -Font (optional and I will present you with a list of the available fonts if you request it)
    -Size and/or shape of the Signature (optional)

I will not be making any signatures or profile pics that are sexual/racist/drug related (except weed tho ;) )/ or offensive in any way.

I also ask you to request it here on the thread itself, and I will contact you through a PM once I get to the "Prototype" stage. After discussing further details, implementing them and getting a final product approved by you, I will post it on this thread along with locking the status of the request itself.

And although you are not forced to give me anything, if you like the work I do and want to support me in any way, the best thing you could do is just leave a positive rating on this post and credit me for the signature so people know who to look for. That would be awesome :)

These are some of the Signatures ive made:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And of course I made mine but it was a while ago and I should update it...
    Well thank you for taking the time to read this hope you like it, and I guess ill go back to my Iglu...
    Sincerely:
    -Kyle :penguin:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    three k's all in white
    care to explain

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Kyül

[​IMG]

New
    Togo said:
    Gotta have a way to know who made it.... Basically a Signature on a Signature... And its pretty small so I dont think it bothers

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'll take anything free. Your works are decent will try it out later =D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Kyle,

I know you said you wanted some direction to what kind of Sig I wanted, but I want to give you full creative control. I just want something epic and some colors that are similar to my sb colors <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kyül

;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Hey Kyle,

Could you make me anything, like Gigi said, I believe in whatever you make. I just want it to have the same theme as my name and profile picture, that's all I ask. Also could you thrown in black & white maybe? :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Kyül

Count on it, but you will have to give me at least 2 days or so bcuz I have to do Gigis and remake Ninjadragons ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kyül

Ok so from now on im also making profile pictures so feel free to request!

10. Delicion

Delicion VIP

Bud, I like your work.

I would very much like one made by you.

Heres my idea.

Basically I want something with Guts and Puck from Berserk. I was thinking maybe having my username with Guts sword as one of the "i's" and maybe have guts and puck sitting on the "D"?

Not sure for font. If you have some show me them please.
    Background will probably be black or some darker theme since it goes with the whole Berserk thing.

Thoughts?

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Kyül

Got it, let me do some research and try to find some elements, then ill hook you up through pm ;)

12. Hextis

Hextis VIP

Hey Kyle,
    I hope you're not swamped! I was hoping for a profile pic,
    I was hoping of a white tiger or wolf, with a snowy background with a somewhat a cartoonish look like yours and just says Hextis, I would very appreciate it and let your imagination flow, I'll love it no matter what it looks like, expand the creativity.
    Thanks! :D

13. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

Hello Kyle,
    Can u make me a signature using a battle bunny riven background :>
    Thankies in advance <3

14. Kyül

Ok bro, ill get to work on it as soon as possible and I will contact you through pm's ;)

15. Kyül

I could use some more specifications if possible, but I can start working with this.... Gimme some time and ill hook you up through pm's

16. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

chu can do whatever chu want :> knock urself out with creativeness ;D

17. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Ayyy make sure the signatures abide the following rule or simply keep it short and sweet:

The one you made for Biao-Zi, @Ni hao Cao Ni Biao-Zi has breech the rule above.

Sometimes I ask myself, is it really necessary to have signatures that maximize the entire space?
    It can really affect people like me who magnified his window to at least 175%, so take 350px for example, times 1.75, that's 612.5px in total (see for yourself). It can be a huge annoyance to scroll through the entire thread.

That's just my personal heads up.

Thanks for creating the shop, we need more people like you :)

18. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

19. Kyül

I am really sorry Chai, I thought I had made it smaller, but now I realized its too big. Ill fix it right away :)
    -Thanks, Kyle :penguin:

20. Kyül

Well ok... Thats something else LMAO ill get to it as soon as im done with the other orders ;)

• Like Like x 1