Art [CLOSED] Making Custom Gun Textures with what you request

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Xerp, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xerp

Xerp VIP

@Frost Hielo
    M4a4 preview:
    [​IMG]

I can't work on the sig sauer because of its model. The sticker is never clear on any place because of how the model is placed.
    I can't work on the p90 because the picture you gave was a non transparent jpg.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xerp

Xerp VIP

@Boomspookalaka
    AK-47 Preview:
    [​IMG]

Rate this post informative if you're okay with this, I'll upload it to the workshop.
    Check here after sometime after rating, I'll edit in the link.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Frost

I love it dude, thank ya a lot!

6. Xerp

Xerp VIP

7. 4sea

4sea VIP

Candy cane harpoon/crowbar

8. Frost

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

hey can you make the ak model with this image
    [​IMG]

and have "Dunt mess wit de spooder" text in that meme font around it please? thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Heyo, just took a quick peek at your work and would like to ask for one also. These seem to be very nice. If at all possible, can you make it so it goes on any gun I pick up or at least the AK-47 and the Colt. The little textutre would be a derpy-ish grim reaper or anything to do with a grim reaper, and if Possible, let my name be on there. Thanks and these look amazing! ;)

11. Frost

12. Frost

makes sense
    time 2 delete now. thanks again tho :p

13. ??? They should work if you prioritise their name. Just name the gma like _0000a so that it overrides the pack

14. Xerp

Xerp VIP

NVM that, I thought you assigned a CS:GO weapon to those weapons too, like FN P90 and SIG SAUER. So what I wanted to say was : CSS textures don't work on CSGO models and I edited the textures of CSS ones. I'll delete that one, it's kinda misleading...

15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If you have a min could you see what my custom sl8 would look like in a red or dark red

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xerp

Xerp VIP

I don't understand :< . Do you want it to be fully red without those textures? Or you're talking about the text?

17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Red + those textures if possible. Like instead of a gold gun a blood red or red.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Ok could u instead make my awp and deag like the luna's deagle but with this texture
    [​IMG]

19. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Since I'll be making the resolution to a power of 2, and there are many empty spaces [black places] in this image, you might get some of the places to be black in your deagle... Maybe try and get a full image of design like luna's picture of galaxy :)

20. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

how about with this img
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.