Art [CLOSED] Making Custom Gun Textures with what you request

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Xerp, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Yes the M4A4 and here is the images that I would like for the AK.

1. Kingdom Heart Symbol
    2. Heartless Symbol

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. Xerp

Xerp VIP

@Awooogah

So, first things first, I removed the scrub on the top because the texture is curved. Adding a scrub to the curved texture looked bad, so I removed it.
    Instead of that scrub on top, I added a scrub to the "recoiler [?] " and a cool effect was thus born. When you shoot your AK, you shall scrub thou AK :eek:

Preview :
    [​IMG]

Rate this post informative if you're okay with this, and I shall upload it to the workshop.
    Check this post after you've rated it informative, and I'll link the workshop link.

Workshop Link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1186648369

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Love it you are a god for doing this. Question incase I make a future request in this thread. Can you cover a whole gun in a pattern of an image?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Yes, that is possible. But making it not look like a dildo, is something I'm not sure of.

There's one method => Increasing the transparency of the texture and removing the texture in areas of Slidelock, trigger, etc

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Can you make a glow in the dark skin? I want like redline but with blue lines that are lit in the dark

6. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Thank you very much. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Xerp

Xerp VIP

I'm sorry I don't think I can do that. Mostly because lighting is a part of map and not the weapon

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Qaaap

But I thought, rank knife is lit too ;-;

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Are you sure you aren't stuck in the GoldSrc engine? Oh wait, that had glowing + animated textures. Maybe Quake Engine then... nope that still had glowing + animated textures. So your stuck in the Doom engine. gg

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Xerp

Xerp VIP

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Xerp

Xerp VIP

12. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hey Faze I was wondering if you could put this picture on a dessert eagle if its not to much trouble
    [​IMG]

14. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

Hey Faze gotta another request could you make the t weapon mp7 get covered in this paint splatter like all over besides the gun trigger, etc. Also put ScrubLord on it anywhere. It could be the same one from the Ak47.
    [​IMG]
    Another request for the colt could you cover it in these gummy worms all over besides you though places where it shouldn't be covered thanks. Also put ScrubLord on it somewhere aka Same thing as Mp7.
    [​IMG]
    Incase I wasn't clear could you cover the guns in their respective images but not like one image instead use multiple of the same images alot to cover it, hope that makes sense.

15. Xerp

Xerp VIP

Do you want the textures to repeat or do you want it like lunabot's deagle [not on deagle but on mp7 and colt]

16. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

If luna's is just one texture of the deagle then no I meant like repeating same texture on it many times which might take a while.

17. Xerp

Xerp VIP

@Rawgah
    I'm sorry if I broke your expectations but doing what you saif that is, adding multiple textures rather than a single one will make your gun look like the Missing textures purple-black error, except each purple and black square is replaced with the picture you've given...

18. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

@FaZe Xerp Ah alright just do it like luna's then and hopefully it will come out nice. No worries.

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Qaaap

I want an awp skin, tron like: Dark with blue light stripes in the dark carbon look if it is possible :D

20. Xerp

Xerp VIP

do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.