CLAIMS!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Hisoka, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

So, after playing minecraft for a while... I'm still a bit lost on all the things you can do with claims and things about them as well... Could I get some tips on how to work them, how they work, and how to get more of them! MC: Hisoka_M

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

The plugin we use for claims is called "GriefPrevention" and you can find it here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/

They have quite a few instructions in there, however the basics is you take a golden shovel, and equip it, once equipped the chat will tell you how many claims blocks you have. Then you right click the corner you want your claim to start in, then go to the other corner you want it to end in and right click. That's the extreme basics.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

How do you get more claim blocks, and if there is a way... What is the fastest way to do it?

4. Zikeji

100 blocks per hour on the server or you can buy them using /buyclaimblocks at $30 /block (ingame currency)

5. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

What can and can not be touched by untrusted players?

6. Zikeji

Pretty much nothing can be touched by untrusted players aside from I think pressure plates and tripwires. I don't know all of what isn't protected, but for the most part everything is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.