CK*Leon aka tloCK*

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by theteutonic, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theteutonic

theteutonic Active Member

Your In Game Nickname: CK*Leon aka tloCK*
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:5380846
    Which Server:West 2

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for hacking/aimbotting. Killamarshall and Event Horizon were the admins on at the time. Two rounds on bank I was able to get 15 people with the silenced pistol and the HK416. The next map we went to was nipperhouse, and after getting a traitor round where I shot STATIONARY targets with the silenced pistol, I was banned for aimbotting. I would like to know what it is I did that is SO unbelievable that you'd have to ban me killamarshall

Evidence of innocence: I'm a good player and I can prove it in other shooters outside garry's mod

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were banned by killamarshall for aimbot hacking. Both me and him were spectating you for a few rounds and it was pretty obvious as you were getting your headshots every single time with the silenced pistol without having to take time to aim or missing. I suggest based on the circumstances, the ban should not be lifted. Killamarshall will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

honestly tloCK, i among other staff have been suspicious of you for using an aimbot for awhile when you get 20+ CONSECUTIVE headshots with the silenced pistol, we discussed it among the staff chat, and I, RB administrator, and the other mods, agreed that you were to be banned for hacking. my call i would say Denied but i will leave it open being as this is a serious ban and an admin's input is pretty much required

4. theteutonic

I would like to note that a lot of the time, these are people who are standing around, not strafing or anything, and the silenced pistol has low enough of a spread that I can hit headshots at decent ranges. These are not difficult shots, and in ttt because you can see the name of the enemy you're aiming at, it's not hard to figure out if your shot is going to hit or not: If you aim at head level and shoot when you are able to see their name, chances are you'll headshot them with no problem.

Despite all this, I can prove to you that I'm a legitimate player through any means you can think of, I used to play DOD:confused: and CS:confused: competitively, and was once legendary eagle on CS:GO matchmaking. Can you describe what it is that I'm doing, besides the simple fact that I'm able to get headshots? Because I'm not "automatically acquiring targets" and I miss too many shots to be using a triggerbot.

5. Whyku

Whyku Active Member

I would like it to be noted that he does have 405 hours on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and 525 hours on Counter-Strike: Source, with many achievements that has to do with headshots/pistols. And has no VAC bans.

6. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

From my perspective, you have the thing called trigger aimbot and no recoil.

If it was up to me I'd say no.

KIllamarshal/Event will decide.

7. theteutonic

For a triggerbot to be in place, that means I would only fire when my crosshair is over a target, and that's not the case since I miss a good amount of shots when shooting at a distance or at moving targets. No recoil would imply that my crosshair does not move in anyway after I shoot, and that is absurd and I'd like to see you bring out a demo of that.
    I don't believe you can just make these statements without demos to back them up?

8. Angelx

I think I know why now, you have your lerp settings toned way down.

9. theteutonic

yes i have cl_cmdrate 66 cl_updaterate 66 cl_interp 0 and cl_interp_ratio 1

10. Angelx

Eh I dunno, you probably should tone it back up or highwon should set a minimal amount.

I know what it does and I really dont like to lower that settings.. feels like cheating.

11. theteutonic

What does it do, really?

12. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i will leave the call to you angel, you are the leader in this aspect huh? it was a group agreement to ban but up to you. i withdraw my deny and leave it up to admins.

13. theteutonic

This isn't cheating in anyway, it only allows the right amount of packets between client and server so that actions can be registered properly. The default settings are at 30 while you run a 66 tick server, which means you're going to have choke at some point with the ridiculous amount of players you have all performing actions at the same time. This is why some shots might not register, yet you see blood on your screen. The interpolation has to do with lag compensation for the packets sent, and by setting them at the right values you experience better registry with your shots. This is common knowledge anyone can look up for themselves if they want to play better

http://steamcommunity.com/app/240/discu ... 339333602/

14. Angelx

Nah it's still up to you guys.

basically this is what interp does

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wik ... Networking

15. Angelx

Oh I know it isn't cheating, but it feels like it.

Never the less.. it's up the killa/event, from what I seen before I was pretty close to banning you, I know what a good player plays like, you however didn't fit that category.

But it's killamarshal/event who decided to ban you so...

16. theteutonic

what does a good player do to fit into your schema that I fail to do?

17. Angelx

The way your crosshair moves, when you shoot with your silent pistol, it snaps to peoples head the second you shoot and hits them in head but you weren't aiming at their head, vs other players where their crosshair actually gets to a players head first before shooting. Smooth aiming vs your sudden snap aiming

18. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I'm going to go ahead and let the ban stay. It is not global, however, so you are free to play on our other two servers.

Topic locked.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.