Finished Christopher Walken's Event Give Away!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Christopher Walken, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm sure the title brought you here with free stuff in mind well you are right! In the next fours days you can win, but this give away isn't like anyother with the simple here is my name put it in a raffle and someone wins. That is what boring is, in order to EVEN enter because there will be a raffle you will have to do 5 things before you can even enter and I call out the winner.

You have to kill me Christopher Walken, 5 different times on any Serious TTT server I am playing on but not just any kill will count I will name them here for you all too see.

1. Kill me with a harpoon.
    2. Kill me with a knife.
    3. Kill me with any pistol.
    4. Kill me with a jihad. (When you do this you HAVE to say or type I have a fever and the only prescribtion is more Jihad)
    5. Kill me with a prop of any kind (Explosive barrels count)

Prepare rounds and end round kills also count.

Now so there isn't any RDM you HAVE to be a Traitor for all of these, or me being a T and you being an inno either way works but if it is RDM I will not count it. In order to, also start so I can keep track, you must join the server and SAY "I have a fever" and I have to perfectly listen to it and acknowledge you so I can write your name and keep track of each kill you do to me. Or you can whisper me with !p (space) -my name- (Your message) and I will acknowledge this as well.

Now the winner will be drawn on February 22nd, 3:00PM Eastern time. Now so you all know there will only be ONE winner no 2nd place no 3rd place just hardcore 1st place you win or you don't. Now you are probably wondering what is the prize? It will be $10 donation for this server in your name so you can be dontator or anything worth $10.

Now one more thing once you do all 5 things you will have one raffle ticket, you CAN do them all over again to get another, and another but it won't be easy but it will be fun. Now go and try to hunt me down, I will be waiting and may the best man/woman/child win.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. He will keep his word too, hes donated in my name just out of the kindness of his heart.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. can I just jihad you five times

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Predator

Predator VIP

I'm so going to love killing you.

5. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

well this race has just begun (well i can't do anything until i get home :() and donor would be a nice title to have since i go on every day :D (server/forums etc.)

6. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

also how will we keep track of the kills? since many people will kill you

7. Well when I die it usually says who killed me along with what they killed me, I also have a pen and a notebook. whoever kills me will get a check on the 5 things I listed, don't worry friend I have this all planned out if you kill me with any of the 5 listed you will be marked for it.

Also the only people who say "I have a fever" will get enter everyone else will be ignored.

8. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

when would I say this? when i'm in the server with you?, if I want to enter the contest? or if I killed you?

9. When you enter the server and you want to enter the contest you have to make SURE that I heard you and I count you in.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

Ok well I'll be on the serious TTT servers (any one of them) around 4-5 PST when I get back. I'll start a conversation on the forums to work out which server we can meet. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.