Christmas Event 2017: Wreck The Halls

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Highwon, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pups

Pups VIP

Awesome update, can't wait to get started when I'm home tomorrow. Congrats on the takeover, enjoy your slow retirement highwon, hope you all have a fan Christmas/holiday! Xx

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

The gun changes seems fun but I can't really try the ones I want to try >.<
    New maps and content is always welcome.
    Certain guns are not showing in the loadout like Barret and M24.

I dislike how maps got removed and that honestly super piss me off because 5 of those were my favorite yet we kept garbage like lego but even then I wouldnt want lego to be removed. Removing maps is stupid and mean for the players who like them.
    I also dislike those "upgrade" for me new lara is a downgrade I loved legend lara and I honestly hate the new lara from the new games.

Only terrortrain needed to be removed temporarily.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Looks sick but are we gonna get the chance to buy the rank knife? It was said that it would appear in christmas and anniversary events movin' forward when it was first debut or am I just mistaken? :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

There was a survey and the removed maps were the least liked.

5. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

The problem with that survey is not everyone took part in it. These servers have tons of players who play them. Balancing content is fine but removing content isn't. 5 of the removed maps were my favorites that's fucking 5 reason for me to not play on this server. I was always looking forward to playing a few rounds on them. Always

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ah yes those favourite four maps that only got picked on random and then got rtv'd.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Whats the problem if they get rtv'd then? At least I get to play one or two rounds on them. In the first place every maps get rtved unless its the top 6.

8. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Ayyy now you guys can stop complaining about the HK SL8 being too overpowered, right guys?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I think i'm gonna complain about MP5 now. Feels a bit too strong

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

SGM on Ice causes crashes and isn't even fun, I see little to no point in grinding the gamemode for the few skins we were provided.

Weapon balances are ok

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

god this is shit spend a lot of times grinding points playing normally over the year. Event comes in can't just buy the upgrades anymore like I used to be able to. Halloween event and this event are shit. If the next event doesn't just let me buy the skins I fucking quit. This isn't even fun and they are skins I'll probably never have because believe it or not people are fucking busy during christmas...

12. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Before you basically had to have elite to get anything, atleast we dropped p2w
    Also you have 7 days and they are constantly improving it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you are going to complain like that do it at the end.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

K, Now if i I prefer these much over those as its not hidden behind points I can earn this for free.

14. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I played a couple rounds in the devoz map, it has extremely low FPS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

How the fuck are skins p2w? They are skins theres no point in me supporting the server again if I don't get some extra for it. I've already support it many times and I like when I have a reason to support it.

16. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

All the updates are great :LOL:

Event event makes me kinda nauseous controlling it though ..
    Didn't bother reading through all the comments, so someone else may have suggested it already, but..

It would be cool if you could pursue optional goals to earn event points rather than just chasing presents - which are randomly spawned and that usually means the winner is whoever gets lucky with the spawns.
    E.g. rewards for "Highest speed reached", "Most snowballs hit", or whatever other 'challenge' (which could be randomized or all active every round), with runner-ups receiving smaller point bonuses (e.g. +40; +30; +20 for 1st; 2nd; 3rd).
    These can all be pursued while also trying to hog some gifts, but would be adding more active gameplay to the round.
    Really, I'd just like some extra things you can do to earn points during the round.
    It'd give more incentive to play the round and engage in a glorious snowball fight with your fellow players.
    Things that aren't running around suffering from vertigo while chasing the presents I never reach in time (y)
    It's great that the base point gain is fairly high so everyone can have permanent access to the skins.
    But ^suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. i demand black mesa

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey SGMers. We just pushed an update to address some of the issues encountered. We have a larger group of changes in the works, but we don't want to keep you with the errors until them.

• Added The Gift of Sharing to the !event menu.
    • Removed the "Sniper Rifle" weapon from the loadout interface.
    • Added back the missing M24 and Barret M82 to the loadout interface.
    • Updated Vanilla non-stock weapons with the balance changes.
    • SGM on Ice rewards show now properly unlock.
    • Disabled player collision during SGM on Ice.
    • Increased present spawns during SGM on Ice. The spawns will scale according to the amount of participants.
    • Added tips to SGM on Ice to help explain some gameplay features.
    • Fixed some lua errors with snipers.
    • Fixed icey floors effect remaining after SGM on Ice in some cases.
    • SGM on Ice will no longer start after the last round of the map.
    • Spectators will no longer receive points when SGM on Ice ends.
    That's it for now. Have fun friends.

• Winner Winner x 6
  19. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

you ruined it :(

• Agree Agree x 1

20. still no black mesa smh

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.