Approved ChinchiraOnGojira's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ChinchiraOnGojira, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ChinchillaOnAcid
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24320181
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My game crashed and suddenly when i tried to rejoin the Admin
    Inkern suddenly banned me for rdm and leave....which wasn't what i meant t do....it was only a crash....there was no wait whatsoever to see if i crashed or not.....and i could not warn anyone since i had no friends in the server at the moment. Didn't know what to do so i waited to ask a friend of mine......he said i whould do an appeal on the forum and so i am doing...after also asking a mod on the seriousgmod chat.
    I never meant to rdm and leave....it was only a crash.....I think inkern should at least wait 10 minutes until he could ban me...since i was still playing on the server the moment of crash.....​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    evidence? wait.......My game crashed....i don't have any evidence for it.....it just did....i had to end hl2 on my task manager to close the game and join again....it was broken.....i couldn't even go to servers nor do anything on it....​

2. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Tagging @Theinkern. Please be patient while he responds.

3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Yes I did ban you immediately, then someone on server had told me you had crashed. So I unbanned. I proceeded to wait about 3-4 rounds then banned you again because you did not come back. Please wait while I post evidence and I will decide from there.

4. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Your appeal is accepted and ban is voided on the premise that I do fully believe that ur pc crashed. When you join eu2 you will have a slay on your steam id. Please be more careful next time, and if you have to go on shoutbox or steam pm someone to say ur pc crashed.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.