Approved Cherious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cherious, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mustard Captain
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42185539
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Tagging for the person that banned me @Azaelus

Hopefully, you do have video evidence on the clip you banned me for hacking (let it be the full round please, just a snippet of it wouldn't be enough for me to argue or a small clip to prove I don't hack otherwise).
    Currently banned for Hacking (2nd offense).​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169434949

I don't have a single video to prove my innocence of me not hacking.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @Cherious

@XpropIayer pointed out to me and @Hyper that you were using some No-recoil hacks while using the HK. Below is the end of the round where you were continuously firing your HK.

This is all I have and it definitely looks as if you have some sort of no recoil: especially the first and second shots.

Any questions?

4. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I can see a bit of recoil between 0:07 -> 0:09 and when winchester was jumping off the cliff at around 0:43 - 0:45

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I swear to fuck if I get warned for this I'm flipping shit. Heres my video, looks like norecoil or aim assist with a slow move rate being toggled on, the aim does not look normal.

6. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Let me know when the video finishes processing @XpropIayer

7. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Tagging @Hyper

Says he / she sees recoil in XpropIayers vid at 1:28.

There is recoil with the second shot after I killed Dr. Death at 1:36 in the vid and at 1:55

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I say that because I already told them to take what I said with a grain of salt. When I was looking in my perspective, I only could see the corners of my screen because I was writing out a slay reason.

Just because there is recoil in one section, doesn't mean there is recoil in all parts of the video. This is due to the possibility of toggling hacks which is also a factor we take into account.

I wouldn't really involve myself with this report too much because of those reasons above.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  9. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Is there evidence or any moments that would have given me time to "toggle" no recoil as you say? I do not have experience in using hacks, but I know this statement would not grant me any leeway on this so far. I would assume they would have to pause while shooting, but the only times of when I have actually stopped shooting wss to buy another hk sl8 or a frag from the pointshop (and me typing at the end as well).

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

lul. look at rainbow 6 pro league, a player just got banned because they used a macro to (most likely) toggle hacks on and off. I know for a fact that someone could toggle aimlock or norecoil on and off mid gunfight, let alone just having it done automatically.

11. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I don't watch any tournaments or watch any competitive game vids besides melee. I've always been more of the casual player and build up skills from playtime over the years

12. Azaelus

Locked until I can get @Opalium 's opinion.

13. Azaelus

After further review of the videos, I will be accepting this appeal as it is inconclusive. Apologies for the troubles.

APPEAL: APPROVED
    BAN: VOIDED
    THREAD: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.