Denied Chelly's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Chelly, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chelly

Chelly New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Chelly
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60230325
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything at least not that I know of.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know how to give evidence for something that I didn't do. I just know that I was playing the previous day, casual just like always and I came back the next day and I was banned for 28 days. I have no idea who banned me and why.​

2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

@Emtech2 banned you for Toxic Behavior/Group Trolling. He will respond as soon as he can so please be patient. :)

3. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @Chelly,
    I banned you for your toxic behavior on our servers along with coming on with group trolling numerous times.
    You were warned for trolling and harassment multiple times and refused to stop. On top of this you would come on with PickleBoi multiple times when he was on an alt account and both of you would troll and harass. This shows me that you do not come on our servers to play, you just come on to ruin the experience of others.

Normally since this is a 4 week ban I would give you a chance to tell me why I should unban you or shorten the ban length however, due to the numerous times you were given warnings yet you would still come on with a person ban evading you will remain banned for the full 4 weeks. I recommend you do not ban evade like your friend PickleBoi has or your ban will be extended. I hope you take this time to change your ways.

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.