Approved Chayot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chayot, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chayot

Chayot VIP

Forum Nickname:
    Chayot's Ghosting(1st ban, 2nd ban)
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In-game, I would use !p to incite players to murder, however I would not reveal any information regarding their roles or previous actions.

Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    Neither did I try to work-around this rule, and incite murder against Traitors without informing the players of "in-game events they are not yet aware of."

I'm not trying to argue, but I am appealing my Ban('s) and would like evidence of me violating the rule on ghosting.
    Otherwise, if it's felt that the messages are too provoking,
    that'd be fine as innocent intent would be hard to prove either way.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Moved to TTT appeals. Please take note next time that Shoutbox Ban Appeals are just for shoutbox bans, as the name suggests.

Anyway to process your appeal easier, can you edit your appeal to this format?

Your In Game Nickname:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:

or you can make a new one and I'll delete this one.

3. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

4. Chayot

Chayot VIP

Chayot

STEAM_0:0:28816640

West 2

In-game, I would use !p to incite players to murder, however I would not reveal any information regarding their roles or previous actions.

Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    Neither did I try to work-around this rule, and incite murder against Traitors without informing the players of "in-game events they are not yet aware of."

I'm not trying to argue, but I am appealing my Ban('s) and would like evidence of me violating the rule on ghosting.
    Otherwise, if it's felt that the messages are too provoking,
    that'd be fine as innocent intent would be hard to prove either way.

No evidence.

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will respond after I finish my shift at work tonight, I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  6. Scotty

Heyo @Chayot

I banned you for your second offense of Ghosting, your first offense was by Butterback but sadly he has left the community.

Lets get right into why I banned you for your second offense of Ghosting.

We were in the middle of the round when the player by the name of @Haxorus sent me this screenshot.

[​IMG]

In this photo you were warning for a Jihad when both of you were innocent.

Would you care to explain?

7. Chayot

Chayot VIP

I was telling him to Jihad. He was standing in a group of people.
    At this point I was dead. I was telling him to murder others.
    It does not seem I informed him of any events he was not yet aware of.

This player accused me of ghosting for speaking anything to him at all.
    That's why contrasted "kinda ghosting < ghosting."
    I was telling him to do it, not informing him of anything.

And for my previous Ghosting history, I did not appeal it because I was never aware of it.
    There appears to be no evidence. But if nothing can be done because he's gone, it's fine.

8. Scotty

After talking with some mods about this, I will be keeping the ban on West 2

It will be up to @Solar if he wants to remove the globalization on this ban!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

As this appeal has been rejected by @That One White Guy, I will not be removing the global ban as well.

APPEAL: DENIED

10. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hello @Chayot after looking at this appeal I will be overruling it and ACCPETING it. What you did can be considered ghosting, however, it does not warrant an 8 week global ban. Instead I will be unbanning your from all servers and giving you a formal warning to watch what you message living players from now on. This is your second offense of ghosting and your next will not be taken so lightly. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.