Changing Element

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Osmium, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Sorry friends :(

It has come down to this. I'm going be leaving this community for a long time. It was a pleasure to meeting old friends, new friends and odd people on the forums. I had a blast staying here. My past life in different communities were really bad experiences until I found you guys. First community I joined was most trouble time during my past. I was young and foolish back then. I regret that day but I have moved on and learned from my lesson. Second community I joined was fun at first however I got blamed for all their troubles and mishap which they still hold grudges against me to this day. I may never know why but I do know I can move on.

I'm a shy person and tends to do things alone but this community really does open me up to new adventures with players outside and inside of a game. I can remember when some of you first joined here at SGM where I welcome you with open arms. Saw many changes in this community which was sad times to happy times. We all must support one other during trouble times and I found some aid in here during the police raid I had at home or other times during my stressful times and drunkenness. I tried my best to help out around even there is no reason to. I had very dark times with suicidal thoughts but I keep wondering how was I able to push through those dark times. Games helped out a lot and making new friends. :D

We are social creatures that need some social life. Being lonely will only make the heart sink deeper. Now I'm much happier where I am currently and will someday find love out there.There so much more to do with this life of ours. Doing what you can right now is most important. Planning ahead is still important. Plans may never tend to come together. I was truly hoping to stay around for another year or so but this new job I just got opened up a lot of doors to walk through and sadly some doors needs to be closed.

If I start tagging people, I would leave out a ton of people which they probably will be very sad that I didn't include them. If you're still friends with me on steam or discord, we can still talk. Don't be afraid to say hello to me. I won't bite.
    Giveaway winners no need to worry. I will checking the inbox time to time to give your winnings.

As always stay optimistic about the future and stay true to yourself.
    Doesn't hurt to be kind to other.

• Friendly Friendly x 24
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

What. I regret to inform you, but...

DENIED

You can try again in another.. 30 years.

On a real note~
    Good luck Osmium in the real world of.. People :/ we are always here if you decide to come back :D I will miss you greatly.

Dense motherfucker <3 (Ha get it)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Osmium you were a blast to have as a mod and a blessing to have as a friend. Good luck with everything in your future, and remember that you're welcome back here always.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

You were a good team mate. Keep me added on steam

5. sportakus1

sportakus1 Active Member

This is so sad....

Alexa, play "Osmium my old friend, I came to see you again..."

But no, really, every mod that decides to leave with an open letter in farewell subforum makes me sad. :C

Have nice future, its understandable everyone has reasons to go, and your farewell letter is appreciation that you do care about telling to community rather than familiar people leaving suddenly without farewell post.

6. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Even though we didn't know each other that well, you have always been super nice to me, thank you man.

Hope to see you soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Well, farewell Osmium, I know we havent played much, but you were a good mod; you allowed me to rdm an annoying person ;-)

Stay safe, bye.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

Gonna miss you man. You've always been super nice to me and I always appreciate that. Also, thanks for the vip <3 Safe travels, dont' be a stranger!

9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Cy@ fam.

10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

a real human bean :cry:7

11. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

cya

12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Ah man. I'll see you later osmium. Come back if you find the time bud, you are always a blast.

13. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Osiii, I'm heart broken. Remember to keep in touch and please don't be a stranger. It was a pleasure to have you on the team for the duration of my tenure. Everything I could've asked for and more

Best of luck in your future endeavours but don't forget to drop by every once and a while. I'll miss you. :love:

14. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

damn, this sucks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

:c

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Predated

Predated VIP

Oi. Ya come back now you hear? Don't be getting all stranger like and forgetting us legends. We are who we want to be. Thanks for being here bud. Here's to ya.
    Enjoy life, enjoy yourself, enjoy the laughter and enjoy the sun. Because one day we'll run out of sun and time, and embrace death. Some of us might embrace it like an old friend, others will not accept it and suffer, others will go and be sad that they didn't do much at all.

Goodbye and take care.

17. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Dang Osmium why you have to call me out like that: "odd people on the forums."

Anyway man, you were really fun to be on with in the servers, I'm going to miss ya. Take it easy

18. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

I hope your life is filled with nothing but success and happiness, os. Come back if you find the time, you are an awesome person to be around. <3

19. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Damn it I wanted you to be here well man if u need anything ask me I guess I hope you come back we will miss you love ya man come back soon (no homo) bye man

20. Can we get a face reveal before you leave?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1