Rejected Change username without admin/staff permission, see banned players profile, and see name history

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by The Cuddle Team Leader, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

It should be added.

I want to change my username? what do i do (for now) well ask a staff member. but fear not! when these features come, we can do shit again.

we should see banned players profiles? say you want to see a person's profile, but they're banned. but you can now see it once this is added.

do you want to see the name history of me? well good for you! because name history will come and now we can find out the origin of sgm.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. jshore

jshore VIP

I don't want people to know my past self

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Name changes w/o approval -1, could be abused fairly easily
    View banned people +0, don't see a point but others might
    Name history +1, too many people change names too often to keep up with it so idk

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

I say +1 to name change, as long as theres a limit, like once a month, or week, or whatever the higher ups decide.
    Then you can ask an admin+ to change it if you need to.

Seeing banned profiles, I dont see any harm in it, but I dont see a need either, so neutral

Name history, massive +1. I often see people with names I dont recognize, and this would help keep em straight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Giving users the ability to change their names is a terrible idea. There's already too many people with multiple personality disorder in this community who change their name on the weekly. Also can we please get a name history.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I don't think you understand how question marks work. You put them after two statements lmao

Also, nah. I agree with Hingle lol

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.