Approved [CGC] [KI] Poseidon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by P㊉SEIÐ㊉N, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    P㊉SEIÐ㊉N
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71382026
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Read Evidence.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I left before I was even reported because I didn't know I rdmed. And today after I drove from home I wanted to play on West and I was banned for 14 days. I want it to be appealed. I also don't know how I rdmed them. Then I left the server to go to bed. There for I got banned and wanted it to get appealed.
    Thanks, and bye!​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like @Hyper banned you. They will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have seen this and I will respond shortly.

4. Hyper ✿

Hey Poseidon, Thanks for taking the chance to appeal your ban on the forums and let's get right into it.

In the screenshot below, there is a report on the map, "ttt_lost_temple" about you accidentally goomba stomping someone.
    [​IMG]
    As you may know, the rule for goomba stomping is that the victim may forgive the reported player and relieve the slay.
    While that may be true, in this case, the reported player was not present on the server at the time I came on (round 6) while this instance of RDM was on the 1st round.
    Due to this, I would have to issue a slay. The screenshot also shows you leaving before I could issue that slay. For this reason I had to ban you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense) due to your first ban being within the statute of limitations.
    Since I have talked to you before and you seem to have a positive outlook about the community and its rules, I am willing to let you off this time because there seems no harm in a mistake - you were ignorant of the RDM.

If you are willing to hop on West with me, I am willing to unban you and void your ban :)
    I have you on my friends list so message me on steam at any time and we can hop on together and you can serve your slay.

Thanks and Have a Great Day!
    Edit: I think you unadded me, add me back and I'd be happy to hop on with you.

5. Thanks but I don't know what your steam name is

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You can click the steam icon just below his name on the left side of his post. It will take you to his profile.

7. Hyper ✿

Player has served their slay. Unbanned and Voided
    [​IMG]
    Report: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.