Denied Cesar Ramirez's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cesar Ramirez, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cesar Ramirez

Cesar Ramirez New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cowzone
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I let my brother play a game while i went to the bathroom and he did something stupid. He picked up a bowling ball and threw it and killed someone and when i came back i left because i didnt know and when i got back on to play, it said i was banned for 5 days. i never got banned or got in trouble because i never break the rules.you can check. i never got banned! this was my brothers fault.i love this server! please un ban me asap! Thank you!-Cowzone
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Hi Cesaw Ramirez (Cowzone)

You've been banned by @French Toast for Rdm and leave (1st offences). He will respond when he can.

3. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Hey Cowzone, let's get into why I banned you.

I filed this report against you.
    [​IMG]
    You, or your brother, as you say, picked up a bowling ball and threw it at another player, damaging them. It wasn't until after that that the player threw a bowling ball at you, killing you. Just because you were "bowling," did not give you the right to damage LLLL. Not only did it take you 3 rounds to respond to this report, but you left soon after being slain.
    [​IMG]
    I then banned you for RDM and leave 1st offense.

That being said, If you would like to add me on steam so we can work out a time for you to serve the slay, I will be open to accepting this appeal. As for future reference, your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:167523979

4. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Considering this ban is about to expire and you have made no effort to contact me and have not accepted my friend request, I'm going to go ahead and deny this appeal. Have a good day.

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.