Cemetary Gates

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Darragh, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Idk where to start really, I guess this is my farewell for now.
    As a few of ye could probably tell, I haven't been on too much recently, I've sort of been losing interest, and as I am going into 6th year, it's probably for the better

@Lordyhgm™ ,
    You thought me how to have fun without actually playing the game, which is far more fun. You thought me how to prop fly, prop kill, break chat, everything I could possibly need for a good time!
    I hope to play again with ya sometime soon

@TheDoctor094 I can't tag you, but you may see this, half the time, you were the reason I joined EUnilla, because normally it was full of just randoms, but you were the one that kept it alive, active, and fun. Although you didn't really appreciate micspam as much as you should have lol

@Old Fox it was always fun to see you online. Always great to join and lose every time :))))))). Really though it was always fun to play with you online, kept awake dodging c4s

@nilz I remember when I first started playing, had no idea how too play, then ran into you. Pretty soon I learned that fucking with people was a lot more fun than not, despite some toxic gameplay bans and targetting warnings lol

@TheTacticalCat holy shit, a tag is working! But really, it was great fun to play online with you, filthy shotgun user (jk ofc) but like Its always fun to be a t with you, mainly because of your playstyle, which was alot like mine, take what you can get and hope not to be seen.

@Asado Opalcraft was fun lmao, best part being banned for duping all those infinity blocks with the glitch we found. Then reporting the glitch afterwards lol.

Shoutout to best(ex?)mods @DarkShiny @Fear☠ @Tedelicious and @Osmium

Edit: (gets banned) but everyone else, ye know who ye are, thanks. For everything.

Thanks for the fun memories, I'll keep rants away from this farewell and hopefully be back sometime soon, mabye the breaks in school, mabye next year..

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 16
  2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Goodbye Darragh.
    Take care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Goodbye Darragh.
    Breaks from SGM do help with getting back into it eventually. You were always fun to play with despite you breaking rules. Hope to see you soon!

4. The Cuddle Team Leader

The Cuddle Team Leader Banned Elite

bye bro.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

seeya later darragh. you were always fun to play with :)

6. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

cya man, good luck with anything you choose to do. don't forget to drop by every once in a while.

7. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Rip w
    Fellow nilla have A good one man we gonna miss u

8. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

It is some fun memories I had with you and I will keep them.
    Have a good one!

9. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

adios

10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.. what the frick.

Sad to see you go, Darragh. Do come back for some EU vanilla banter sometime, yeah? :love:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Cya man, i hope you have the same as i have and don't make it a farewell but just a rest period. You're a cool dude my man.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

this is so emotional harambe smash that like button

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I feel like this would be more appropriate song.

Also farewell

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Seeya mate.

15. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

BEGONEEMOPAHSEBEGONE

16. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

i dont think you truussst.. in.. myyyyy self righteous suiciiide.. i, cry.. vvhen angels deserve DDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that ungodly scream still rings in my ears so have fun on darkrp u hobo xoxo

you did have to go and list all my best qualities didnt you, i taught you to do more than toxic loopholing xD
    but seriously tho boyo dont need ttt to have fun, if i can stop spending money on food i vvill buy you csgo so vve can team kill tact and not get slain
    have fun fagguette and dont get shafted by a levels or vvhatever you potatoes have

A;lso, its *taught,, yuo illletrate fuvk <3

so yes, alexa, smash that motherfucking Dame tu spacito

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Good life have fun. Hope that you would do well with your life, but come back every once in a while! ;)

18. Hey man thanks, glad you like the playstyle :D maybe grammar check that though ;) thought and taught are a bit different

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  19. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

bye darragh

20. Predated

Predated VIP

but that scream though. Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1