Catch ya on the flippity flip.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Robert! paulson!, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

Well guys, its my time to go. I love all of you and i love this community. However i need to take a break, i feel like its my time and i have a crazy schedule. Got over some injuries now im playing volleyball at least 4 days a week. I found myself left out with most of the moderators as they are all quite new and have their "group of friends" and i just haven't had the chance to connect with many of you.
    So i hope you guys enjoyed my time here and thought of me as a good moderator. I will most likely rarely be on from this point on to be quite honest, from all games actually. I have a great girlfriend, and amazing friends that i barely get to hang out with due to STTT and volleyball, so hopefully this will free up some time for my social life.
    I want to shout out some people
    1. ComPeter, i have always looked up to you and tried my best to please you with my work. And it will always be my goal to make you laugh.
    2. Captain-vodka, You, you are a great women and AMAZING admin to have, you are the nicest person i have had the pleasure of meeting here. You cared for me so much, i dont understand how you could be so superb over the internet, you are lovely.
    3. Snak, Why i stayed on this server.
    4. MangoTango, I have always had a vast amount of respect for you, for serving your country and how you are as a man and admin.
    5. NopeTrash, Great guy and better friend.
    6. Skip, Love this kid, great talks love his taste in music, and great friend.
    ANNDDD last but most definitely not least Highwon, of course. You have a great community here and i know you know that. We never got to talk lots, and when we did it was only about the game. I wish i could have gotten to know you a bit better.

So guys, this is it. Stay golden.
    Ps. Sorry this was poorly done, i am exhausted lol.

Rob. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxpkyQFwjw

2. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :?
    See yah later buddy. Good luck at volleyball!

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Take care, Man.

Don't stay away when you're all rested!

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You were such a cool and funny guy. You were a great mod. I really wish you would've stayed. I believe what you wanted was going to come to you soon, but I get why you're leaving. I hope to see you on every now and then.

5. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

I haven't seen you much lately, but when I have played with you in the past you were a cool dude and fun to play with, good luck in life man!

6. I hope you succeed in all of your future endeavors and, regret not getting to know you Better when I had the chance. You will be missed. <3

7. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

wasn't mentioned 0/10

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

+1

9. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

As always, I wish you the best of luck with everything and I hope you'll try to keep in touch. Don't forget about us now. :)

10. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

I am gonna miss fighting with vodka over you... Keep in touch rob, you are one of the few i consider a good friend here.

11. Good luck to you buddy!

12. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Maybe I'll catch you on the streets... Neighbor.