Carrying the Keycard on Nuclear

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Toest, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

So in the extended rules is says that carrying the keycard outside of the vault is a t act. I killed someone that was walking away from the machine that destroys the keycard and likewise got slain because it was still in the vault. I think that the ruling should be changed to carrying the keycard and not actively trying to destroy it. You wouldn't not be trying to destroy the keycard unless you are a t, doesnt matter where you are.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Why not just wait until they step out of the vault?

Doesn't seem like much of a problem unless you're impatient

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Toest

I'm impatient and want to kill t's when I get the chance

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Anyone, T or Inno, can be carrying the keycard. In the vault, it doesn't matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  5. Toest

but theres no inno that should not want to destroy the card, the only people that should be carrying it away from the destroyer thingy would be t's, no matter where they are

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

If he is carrying it inside the vault, he might want to wait for a detective to witness it or for someone to witness that he is about to destroy it. In your case of what happened, he was inside the vault, looked away from the destroyer for a split second, and you shot him. He probably didn't know what it did, but regardless, traitors cannot win with the keycard being inside the vault, so no one should have any reason to kill anyone that is holding it within the vault.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Toest

It was more than a split second but I know what you are saying. Traitors cant techinically win with it anywhere except the place they put it in, so if they are anywhere but there, should it not be kosable?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Doesn't seem to be an issue imo. Wait for them to step out and kill them. Adding a new ruling on this will just make the rules way harder to understand for newcomers.

Now: If you are carrying the keycard outside of the vault you can be killed for it.

After: If you are holding the keycard you must instantly try to destroy it or you will be killed.

It is just not needed right now. The rules are clear and concise and changing them on this will just confuse people.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Toest

Or after: Not actively trying to destroy the keycard (which wins the game for traitors) is a traitorous act.
    In my opinion its not confusing and makes more sense but its not up to so w/ever lol

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Ata47

Ata47 Mars Rover Banned VIP

Well only carrying the keycard outside of the vault triggers the warning so I guess it should stay like that. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

A thing people often overlook is it could just be some new guy who doesn't have any idea what it does, inno or T.

so just wait for them to take it out of the vault lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Toest

ye this didn't even cross my mind, really good point. while I still think theres a little credit in this, its over. well played friends

can we like lock this or something lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

This is just unnecessary given the serverwide warning that gets sent and everyone and their brother guards the vault and activation point.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Locked at OP's Request

• Useful Useful x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.