Denied Carned's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Carned, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Carned
    Your Steam ID:
    fuck idk
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Dunno why i was banned from shoutbox
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If i knew/got a warning for why i was banned then id be able to tell you​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'm "the little cuck" who Shoutbox Banned you. I gotta head to work shortly though and am unable to deal with this right this second.

Please be patient.

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

• Do not post on appeals you are not involved in
    @C.A.Anna bans talon for calling her a sweetheart in shoutbox and now she bans someone for calling her a little cuck.

lol

im a witness i swear

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Didn't even say that too her, I enquired into why i was banned asking "why cuck banned me".

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I do apologise for the wait, I'm currently at work.

Now lets get into it. A few months ago you were given a lengthy warning here on the forums by one of my fellow admins. It was stated that your attitude, specifically in shoutbox had become increasingly toxic and that you were not to take this warning lightly. You were told that failure to tone it down would result in further action being taken against you.

Although I wish I could say I had seen change, the fact remains that I have not. Since the warning you have actually ignored it and instead have continue to be extremely toxic towards people in shoutbox specifically. Your behaviour like this has been going on for months and I would stockpile evidence but it won't be needed. You know what you have done.

Just the other day you went ahead and told someone to quit bitching, to get a job and to suck dick. All they were asking for, was a rank.
    [​IMG]
    Something that doesn't warrant that kind of response. Funnily enough, right after you asked people to get you a key of some sort for a game. Did you get the same kind of response you gave to someone else? No. Because it isn't okay to be acting that way.

This morning I came into shoutbox to see someone upset about a ban appeal that was denied. They were using red in shoutbox as well but they were warned for that and promptly stopped. The issue I had was the way you were berating the player. Firstly, you said to the player: "When are you going to shut up about this?". When a Moderator stepped in you then made the following comments.
    [​IMG]
    And even still you continued to berate the player, telling them that they didn't have a life.
    [​IMG]
    Although it would seem minor, with the fact that you have constantly been like this despite being warned and have never changed your attitude I felt it necessary to finally give punishment that might sink in with you. I know I did not give a warning at the time, but you have been warned time and time again in the past and they just don't seem to mean anything to you. So I went straight for the ban which was well within my right.

We don't need people in the community being unnecessarily toxic towards other members of the community regardless of anything. You are an ex member of the staff team. You know how you should be acting yet you try to use that fact against us, thinking that you have right to disregard our rules.

Like just before you posted on your profile
    [​IMG]
    Were you not shit talking the mods too? Were you not being a troll in the way you responded to the distressed and upset player? Just because you have been here a long time does not excuse you from having to be punished for stuff that other players would be punished for.

Yes you were an admin but you are not above the rules like you apparently think you are.
    [​IMG]
    If you think this is inquiring then I am a bit shocked. Either way, I banned you from shoutbox for a good reason and I hope that you realise this because if you continue down this path even now, the punishment will be far greater.

Stop using the fact you are ex staff as an excuse to be rude to other people. Stop using it to think that you are above literally everyone else in this community. We thank you for the time and effort you put into this place however long ago it was but that is all you will get. You do not get immunity. You do not get the right to make people feel shit about themselves, make them feel like they don't want to come back just because your name was once dodger blue.

So Carned, rethink the way you act because we do not look upon what you do fondly. This ban will remain in place for some time, 2 weeks exactly. I admit, members of the community love the way that you cut to the chase and give no bullshit in your response. But there is a line between being helpful and just being down right disrespectful and rude.

For months you have been way over that line.

I will not hesitate to issue a forum ban if your behaviour doesn't stop now. This is your final warning Carned. You have had far too many chances in the past.

Now it is time to stop.

Thank you,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.