Cards against SGM

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by change my name, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Now since I told Theinkern he should make this and he DIDN'T. I felt the need to make it since I want ratings <3. Although, the cards against SGM deck was thunk up and made by @Theinkern and i believe Python was also making one but he kinda died or something so. Ye. The ideas posted here may be added to inkerns deck to hopefully create a great deck that is like 300 cards big or something. Idk, but we need your help!

Anyways with that a side this will be a thread will as you can see be a suggestions thread for black and white cards. If you don't understand how the game works. Essentially there are lets say 5 players (There can be more or less this is just an example) and each player will take turns being the card czar. The card czar is given a black card that says something like "News just in ___" and you have to fill in the blanks with a card (white cards, you get these in your deck when you start) for instance a card for some reason a lot of male adults on Thursday night thought was funny "cock" So its basically just a game of filling in blanks but the cards can be SGM related so "Death, Birth and ____ are all certain in life" and filling it in with "Scotty buying u elite if you are an e girl" Anyways all jokes a side. I'm pretty sure someone on Thursday brought up the idea to make a suggestions thread in the forums so here I am. I would like to thank @MiGGo for this idea of making a thread like this. Just remembered he suggested it.

Anyways if you have any black/white card suggestions please make some in the comments on this thread. Also please follow these guidelines when suggesting for easy to read non hassle comments to shift through:
    1: Make sure you keep black and white card suggestions apart. So if you are suggesting black cards and white cards make 2 different titles stating what suggestions are below this. For instance:
    BLACK CARDS:
    Also spoilers would be really nice too :p
    2: Make sure you keep all your suggestions about cards to one post. So if you have like 20 white card suggestions make sure they are all in one post. (under the correct title)

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

yu gi oh sgm version confirmed !!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

How many admins does it take to___

You come up with the white cards. ;)

4. I like it.
    WHITE CARDS
    Ban Janppa
    Ban a donator
    Do their job

Pacifist next time come up with your own ;p

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

BLACK CARDS
    As if _____ couldn't get anymore offended, he/she decided to make a report for the reason:________ :ROFLMAO:

The day DexRusky becomes mod is the day Highwon decides to add ______ to the server. :cautious:
    Highwon has decided to add a Hall of _____ page to the site, and _____ is the first member.
    If you think the staff team is addicted to PUBG instead of actually staffing, just wait until they release a game about _____

• Like Like x 1
  6. So many good black cards. These will go v v well

7. White Cards
    Janppa's Deagle
    MiGGo's Accent
    JackThePumpkin's Propkilling
    Xpoo's Hksl8
    The Hksl8 requires no skill
    Throwing a garbage bin at someone to kill them
    When you mess with the spoon and you get the poon
    When you realise that e-girl u like is actually a 40 year old dude...
    Xpro's Dead memes
    Playing Pubg to get lead admin
    When you dont get legendary within the first 10mins of joining a server with DestinyBlade as an e girl

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I've already made a pretty packed deck actually

Reason why I never released it was because it was an SGM Game Night exclusive

But since that's not coming back until at least next summer, I suppose I can release it

9. I mean if you and @Theinkern combined your decks that would be pretty fekin insane ;)

10. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I will continuously add to my deck when I get that spur of creativity. No I don't want to merge with anyone. If you want to make suggestions, I would much rather you send me a pm, because I keep losing this thread somehow. Anyways the information for me deck is here and how to enter it to xyz is here.
    [​IMG]
    This is how you enter it in your game:
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! I probably will try to double the size of the deck at the end of the month with most likely only 250 black cards and 700 white.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1