Can't always win

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by hello my friend, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Hello everyone,

There isn't enough time to do everything that is needed, and sadly, without consistency I cannot remain as a staff member. It's a shame because ultimately my goal was always progression but having got admin I can say I happily achieved where I wanted to be. My run was very rewarding in the basis that I learned a lot of new skills that I can actually apply to real life situations.

While this is goodbye for now, I will be back in future. With my current standings being so unpredictable I must unfortunately leave my staff position for someone else who can actually put in the time. It sucks to go but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

@Sinz It killed me when you got demoted, honestly the worst thing I've experienced in this community. Glad to see you're back and I hope you return to your former glory some time.
    @C.A.Anna What can I say here? You're the best person I've ever met, never a time where you won't make effort to talk about things.
    @Ragman + @Thistle OG Squad, sucks that we're falling one by one, but it's for the better. You 2 were honestly the motivation that kept me going for so long. Lets keep in contact m8s
    @Mr. Rogers The more I spoke to you the more I realized how down to earth and cool you were. Sucks we didn't and won't speak much more, but it was nice.
    @Kyogre You kept our team going, you were by far one of the easiest people to talk to here and your ambitions are great. You're also a big part in my motivation here. I may have let you down a little.
    @CDriscoll Always mean well, and I respect that. We got on rather well and I look forward to seeing what you can do in future.
    @Disruptionz + @Darktooth Two guys who sound exactly the same, it's cute. It's impressive how much you're both looked up to here. Take care.

While some people here aren't staff, they were very recently and it's why I chose to place them here.
    I could tag every moderator and admin in here but it wouldn't be efficient. Every one of you helped me in some way, and I take great pride in what you are achieving knowing I was part of it. Take care kids.

@Steven You helped me when I was a moderator to progress, while we don't really talk much I have to respect that.
    @Grace We don't really talk either but you deserve a tag for all the time we did spend together, keep being you m8
    @Wex Ayy, you're a pretty funny, remember when ur predictions were wrong kappa
    @nilz Maybe we can go back to being competing tryhards again.

Again I could list so many people here but it would just be me repeating myself. I got on very well with everyone in the community so it shouldn't be a surprise to class everyone here.

• Friendly x 35
    • Winner x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Old x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

NOOOOO! :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

#theyalwayscomeback

please?

good luck man!

4. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Goodbye my friend :cry:

5. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

adios mi amigo

6. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Why do you do this, ya troll.

Come back soon, ya troll.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Not a good enough regular ok. Going to miss your putin lookin ass ridin tractor lookin ass.

GOODBYE MY FRIEND

8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

So, why exactly did putin ride a red tractor, paint it blue then turn into a dog?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I remember training you when you first became a mod many months ago, you've come a long way.

You'll always have a place in this community, feel free come back anytime!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

First fizzle now you.... NOOOOOOOO :(

11. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Losing you is a huge blow to the staff team. You were an awesome staff member, and we were lucky to have you. Perhaps you can return one day :sneaky:

Until then, good luck with everything!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

cya l8er alig8er [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I could sit here and go on about all the shit you've helped me with, but I'll keep it short.

Thank you so much for everything, hello. You've been a wonderful friend. As said in your profile post- training you as a trial was an honour, and seeing you get up so far as to become an Administrator was a sight to see. I always looked up to you when I was staff, and strived to have the dedication and professionalism you had. Aside from staffing, you really are a wonderful guy. As much as we don't talk anymore, it's always nice to sit down and chat or play a game or two with you.

Good luck with everything, you massive flamer, troll, noob, m8. Stay in contact. <:

14. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Take care my friend. You definitely were a great admin during your time here, often helping me when I was a little ol' mod. Talk to you later.

-Darth Boogamel

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

The M to my 8, my EU compadre,

What a ride this has been.

I remember when I got admin. 30/11/2015. No EU applicants and an empty team. I was lost. 3 weeks I had no one. And then your application, came out of no where like this beacon of light and literally the ENTIRE staff team at the time bombarded me with "we found the one!!!'. Darktooth and fellow admins were rejoicing for I finally had a candidate.

And so began your journey.

You did amazing at Trial, picking up everything swiftly and fast. Rather quiet to begin with, someone who kept to themselves, it is hard to believe you had such a beginning. It has been a pleasure seeing you grow into the person you had become. I am honoured that I got the opportunity to do what I did. To help you grow into the person you are today.

Your run was one that was lengthy and amazing and I am really proud of what you did. Getting promoted to Night admin and then transferring to EU, you and I have worked amazingly well together and I really am so proud to see the first person I EVER picked up, running the course that you did. I knew you could reach for the stars and you did.

Running one of the most successful EU teams, always having a constant and full team is something I admired as I myself couldn't do the same, losing someone every two weeks to an admin position or life being too hard was taxing with the lack of applicants yet we managed. And look at EU now. Look and what you and I have done the last few months. The community is still thriving and we owe it to you.

It really is sad to see you go. After all you put in and after everything we have been through, it hurts to no longer see you in dodger blue. But I hope one day you can return to me. That this can change again.

I wish you the best of luck with everything Liam. If you ever need a friend, you know where to find me. I will always be a simple "hey m8" away.

Thank you for everything dear. You were my first EU child and the legacy you created was great.

:love:

• Winner Winner x 5
  16. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Adios amigo mio.

We were never really super close prior to that one unforgettable day. I was always told by Sinz just how much of a smart of a guy you were when it came to pretty much everything and I really got to see this for myself during the time I got to work alongside you as a Lead. I'm glad I met you and I'm glad you put in as much time as effort as you did towards the Staff Team. We had some great times and discussions, so I can happily say I hold no regrets as a result.

As CD said, this is one crushing blow that I wish could've been avoided, but alas I look forward to your return and I hope you do some great things in the future whether it's on or off the community.

Take care pal, and keep in touch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

rip

18. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

See you again, my friend.

19. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

One of the most incredibly generous people I've ever met. Keep in touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.