Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nickmain1999, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

We'll if she did just follow logs, you still can't allay for that. Same reason if someone's drops their grenade right? You can't prove thy they didn't drop it so you can't issue a slay.

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You guys must have missed the part where No1 said he did prop damage to him. If that were the case, then he did something traitorous and nick could have killed him; if he killed No1 in crossfire, it's crossfire. Then, you check logs to look for damage to either of them and shot logs to see if there were magneto stick usage. If there was no logs to say there was damage or that Asian was using his magneto stick, then No1 would have been slain for saying sneaky did something traitorous.

Also, if it became word vs word, you had two witnesses say they were damaged by Asian. Also, was Asian asked at all if he was carrying props?

3. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

4. Regardless, in his first post he mentioned nothing about No1 firing a weapon as well. It was his fourth post that finally said No1 shot at Sneaky.Sorry I was asleep and had school so I haven't posted in a while. By the way sorry this post is so long, and I tend to use lots of spacing to try and make my long posts easier/clearer to read. It took 2 posts to say all that I wanted to say (I apologize in advance to all of your eyes).

"The issue is that Candy was following the logs so unless you had a few witnesses justifying your case she HAS to follow the logs. its not word vs word since the logs show him shooting his friend. It is unfortunate but its very clear mods need to follow the logs and the !motd." -urisk 2

Based on what has been said here, it seems clear to me that the problem was Candycaneore not checking shot logs.

"It would be more than likely that at this point Sneaky still had his mag stick out. It's hardly crossfire if he wasn't exchanging bullets with you. You made the first shot it seems so you were responsible, accidental RDM is still RDM. Depending on positioning, No1 could not have been looking in your direction making you not appear on his screem, and then the next thing he knows he was killed by you. I would've put in a report as well.

Although I cannot check the logs myself, a mod goes by the logs majority of the time. If you claimed you were prop damaged and Candy cannot confirm that, she sees it as RDM on your part." -Krys

By crossfire I meant me shooting at Sneaky and No1 walking into my bullet spray (I guess I was wrong about the definition of crossfire? Although Nope Trash seems to agree with my interpretation of it). It wasn't at all accidental RDM since I had enough reason to kill both of them, Sneaky for prop damaging me and basically being KOSed by No1, and No1 for T-baiting me and Sneaky with a Deagle (or a pistol of some kind, not quite sure).
    The positioning was as follows inbetween the back of the tower and that tree on the cliff edge in Minecraft Island:
    I was closest to the corner of the map a few steps from the cliff looking in towards the beach, in front of me was Sneaky holding a minecart pointed towards No1, behind him slightly to my left was No1 and behind me to the left I believe was CandyCaneore (Not positive on this since I can't see behind me but I'm pretty sure). Anyways No1 moved behind the tree, and I open fired on Sneaky, then Sneaky quickly moved the minecart to block a few of my bullets, and this is when No1 jumped in my bullet spray. I killed both of them then Candycaneore killed me. If Candycaneore had checked the shot logs she would've seen the magneto stick and when No1 shot towards Sneaky and Me (she couldn't have gotten the direction, but at least the shot.

"Now you claim that No1 did shoot upon Sneaky as well. Next time give all the details at the beginning." -Krys

Sorry. Don't know what to say about this, I didn't think of it when I first put up the post. Hindsight is 20/20.

"'You to Candycaneore: if u slay me i will report u' -nickmain1999
    Just because you meant to say false slay and report on forums,doesn't mean you did. Saying what you said in this quote is going to turn any staff hostile. Hostility breeds hostility." -Krys

Exactly hostility breeds hostility, I felt that Candycaneore was being hostile to me so I intern said something hostile, the situation went down hill. I'm sorry that what I said came across wrong, I should've said "false-slay" instead of just "slay". The reason I didn't say it in as many words was because people talk faster than even I can type, and She was talking to me via mic while I was chatting her, I was trying to respond to everything she was saying, I try to address everything that people say as you can probably see that I've shown with my posts on this thread.

@MangoTango and @Carned,thanks for clarifying, I don't know much about logs since I've never had the opportunity/privilege of being a Trial Mod

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  5. About the No1 firing a weapon and me not saying that in my first post... My bad, I forgot to mention that, but it DEFINITELY happened. He even said on mic that he was shooting Sneaky for prop damaging him. Again, hindsight is 20/20.
    He picked up the prop during the round, I'm pretty sure this was at least a minute or 2 into the round (I don't really remember how long but it wasn't the very beginning of the round.)

There wasn't an admin on the server at the moment of the incident, I believe there was 2 mods on the server though, their names were stated in my first post.

"We'll if she did just follow logs, you still can't allay for that. Same reason if someone's drops their grenade right? You can't prove thy they didn't drop it so you can't issue a slay." -Nope Trash
    Thanks for clarifying.

Since No1 claimed that an innocent prop damaged him its traitorous (its basically KOSing innocents), and since Sneaky prop damaged me and No1, Sneaky did a Traitorous act. Thanks @MangoTango! <3

Based on those logs, No1 also damaged The Detective[innocent] for 6 Damage with an explosion (probably the incendiary he just threw), which is also traitorous.

6. I just re-read my first post and I did say that No1Better had T-baited, by that I meant that he shot in the direction of Sneaky and myself. So @Krys I did state that he shot but not very clearly.

"Anyways he did Traitor bait both DaSneakyAsian and me pretty obviously just before I opened fire." -nickmain1999

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

So did everyone just forget about/ignore this report?

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Not sure, but it needs resolved.

9. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

May I intervene?

10. Candycaneore

sure but ive checked the logs so many time not once does it show that sneaky was using a stun or shooting at anyone -_- nick killed them both in logs and i slayed him for rdming sneaky by the log/motd

11. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

I'll take that as a yes.

12. Candycaneore

the logs do show nick using a stun many time which i still find very confusing

13. Candycaneore

yeah its a yes since this is still technically unresolved -_-

14. Candycaneore

Yes thanks for your feed back but still i have the logs and they all go against nick.
    No1 did shoot nick first and a series of nick using his stun apparently. then nick kills him. totally fine since No1 shot first. ( this is not the problem DO NOT involve him unless you are going to make a report against No1 for rdming you).
    Later on its shows nick still using a stun which highly confuses me and then ends up on damage log that he kills sneaky and at no point did the logs show sneaky with a stun or using a stun and nick had killed him. (NO attack/damage came from Sneaky).
    All evidence had gone against nick for that part therefor I slayed him and it was not a false slay (by log evidence).
    If you want justice there is none. If your stating I must falsely allow myself to say I did falsely slay him then your not getting it. I have said before I've went through the logs many times all evidence goes against Nick. This is Nick's own issue for now since i cannot help him. His own pride is in his way and if you keep putting your problems on me then i simply cant help at all and this will never be truly resolved.
    This has been dealt with to the full extent of STTT LAW, if you do not like the result of the full extent of STTT LAW then again I'm sorry I can't help you there either.
    Also saying you are neutral is a lie you have already said "leaning towards nicks side"
    This is resolved by STTT LAW and I can't help you if you still have a problem with my decision.
    Also if I was wrong I would already accepted my faults and take any punishments that I deserve but, I am not wrong and will not admit to false doings.

Thank you for your understanding.
    -Candycaneore :)

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I'm gonna go ahead and mark this report as resolved. Candycaneore was simply following protocol. She checked the logs numerous times and found no evidence of DaSneakyAsian using a magneto stick, which would indicate prop damage. To Candycaneore, it appears nickmain killed DaSneakyAsian for no reason at all.

However, in reality, it's still possible DaSneaky could have prop damaged nickmain while holding a prop (logs do not show this) and this would cause doubt among the evidence against nickmain. Personally unless I witnessed the event, I would not have slain nickmain. I find it better to let a simple RDM go rather than falsely punish someone who is not guilty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.