Candycaneore

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by nickmain1999, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player: Candycaneore

Server: Vanilla

Map: Minecraft Island

Time of Occurrence: 8:42 PM (pacific time)

Reason For Report: Slayed me for killing two innocents as an innocent, the players I killed were DaSneakyAsian and No1Better. I killed DaSneakyAsian for prop damaging me (No1Better had also yelled out on mic chat that Sneaky had prop damaged him too), and No1Better had walked into my line of fire at DaSneakyAsian making me kill him too. Completely not my fault of him walking into my line of fire, although he is still convinced that I went out of my way to kill him. Anyways he did Traitor bait both DaSneakyAsian and me pretty obviously just before I opened fire.

Afterwards I shared this lovely conversation with Candycaneore: (He was replying on mic chat though)
    You to Candycaneore: oh i c u play maple also wut a dick move
    You to Candycaneore: i didnt rdm any1 one of them prop rdmed
    You to Candycaneore: and i only killed one
    You to Candycaneore: if u slay me i will report u
    You to Candycaneore: how did i kill 2?
    You to Candycaneore: i killed sneaky i know but i didnt kill any1 else unless it was crossfire

Anyways, I had multiple reasons to kill both of them and after all I was delighted to see the message:
    Candycaneore will slay You next round.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: I'd like to state a few witnesses: DaSneakyAsian, No1Better; Chii and Schnitzel (although these mods didn't see the bullet spray as far as I know, they were on the server and witnessed the conversation) There was also one other Inno (or maybe traitor however I doubt it.) who saw it all go down but I lost his name.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  2. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

@Candycaneore will respond when possible.

Why did you say you killed one in chat when you said you knew you at least killed two though? Or was this after the fact?

3. I didn't realize I had killed 2 until Candycaneore said she would slay me for two round and then when I asked her why she told me to look at my corpse and then I saw two names. I was caught up in the heat of the moment when shooting at TheSneakyAsian, so I didn't realize I had crossfired No1Better. But that was the only explanation for his death since he was right there and it said I killed him.
    Either way they both had done at least one traitorous act each.

Edit: Changed "He" and "Him" to "She" and "Her" as I just realized Candycaneore's profile states that she is a female, sorry about that, I assumed you were a guy.

4. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

I slayed you for one round because your rdmed and the player reported* also the previous round when he did kill you he was a TRAITOR. You also pmed me multiple time after i killed you as a Detective when I got DNA from No1better.
    thanks for also trying to black mail me please refrain from doing it again.

5. "thanks for also trying to black mail me please refrain from doing it again." -candy
    I didn't black mail you, I was stating that if you false slayed me for that I would report you; and as you can see it's true, I reported you on the forums for false slaying me.

"also the previous round when he did kill you he was a TRAITOR." -candy
    That holds no grounds as it was a problem from the previous round and I was not aware of him being a Traitor when I reported him, as he was still alive and I reported him for prop-killing me when I didn't know he was a traitor, my bad but can we stay on the matter at hand? Also you can't slay me for accidentally false reporting a guy... if I do it in mass then you can, but there is no reason to slay anyone for accidentally doing that once, also when I found out he was a traitor I immediately "!p DaSneakyAssassin"ed him saying sorry for reporting him and that I didn't know he was a traitor.

Anyways back to the matter at hand, it doesn't matter that you slayed me for one round, it would be no difference if you had slayed me for two rounds, either way its false slays.

"You also pmed me multiple time after i killed you as a Detective when I got DNA from No1better." -candy
    Again I don't see the relevance here, I know I killed No1Better and I was wrong when I said I hadn't but then i realized that I had killed him. I'm not arguing why you killed me... I'm arguing why you slayed me, there is a difference.

I see no relevance to really anything of what you just said here in your previous post on this thread. Sorry, maybe I'm reading it wrong...
    But I'm not trying to argue against you killing me, you had every rite, I killed two innocents. I'm arguing against you slaying me the next round. I didn't even state in my first post on this thread anything about when you killed me.

"Anyways, I had multiple reasons to kill both of them and after all I was delighted to see the message:
    Candycaneore will slay You next round." -nickmain1999
    I thought this message would make it clear enough that I was arguing when you slayed me. And also how I "blackmailed" you (Which I didn't, I'm just using this term ironically).

6. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

I didn't slay you for false reporting but, I did slay you for rdming. The logs show you damaged him and never showed logs of you getting damaged by anything. I know that when players get prop killed the logs will say prop kill or something else. There was nothing from the logs about you getting damaged. I only slayed you because the evidence was against you and he reported it.

7. He did prop damage me, he did not, however, prop kill me (even so I also took falling damage earlier that round so saying that I didn't take any damage from anything isn't correct). It should've stated that I took 1 damage. But after the long conversation I had with you I thought you would realize that I had reason to kill DaSneakyAsian. Anyways No1Better had said that he was prop damaged by DaSneakyAsian and started shooting at him (only to miss but still), which is still reason enough to kill him, after realizing he was innocent I would've killed No1Better shooting at him when he was innocent, however I didn't get the chance as the crossfire killed No1Better and then I was killed by you Candycaneore.

Also if you didn't slay me for false reporting why did you even mention it? I'd prefer if you could stay on topic, it would make it easier to understand what you're talking about.

P.S. There was more conversation than what I stated in my first post, that was just the bit that was directly between me and Candycaneore without others chiming in too.

8. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Prop damage seems to be a 50/50 chance to actually show in logs I believe. It might be if you don't directly damage them it doesn't show up. Since you did not witness the event(at least I think you didn't) then you did not have sufficient evidence to slay him. It becomes word vs word and you can't take someone's else's word over another's.

9. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

If this is true, then Sneaky practically called a kos on No1 and if he was shooting at No1 then nick had the right to kill him. Could you confirm this candy since I'm guessing you saw who shot first in logs?

10. "Prop damage seems to be a 50/50 chance to actually show in logs I believe. It might be if you don't directly damage them it doesn't show up." -Nope Trash
    Thank you Nope Trash for clarifying the prop damage thing, because that part confused me. I haven't been a mod and therefore don't have experience with the Logs and wouldn't have known this without you explaining it

"If this is true, then Sneaky practically called a kos on No1 and if he was shooting at No1 then nick had the right to kill him." -Nope Trash
    Also it was No1Better who was shooting at DaSneakyAsian and practically KOSed him. (You got it backwards)

Oh and the prop was a mine cart, I'm guessing that isn't really important, but I thought I should say it anyways, besides, those are like the only props on the map anyways Lol.

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

What nope has said is true. Usually what I look at in these situations are shot logs; looking for magneto stick use by the prop killer.

12. Heres what happened in order as I recall it:
    -Sneaky picks up minecart
    -Sneaky prop damages No1
    -Sneaky prop damages me for 1 point
    -No1 yells on mic that sneaky prop damaged him
    -No1 shoots the minecart aiming for sneaky with a pistol of some kind (I think a deagle)
    -I open fire on sneaky with an AK47
    -No1 walks into my line of fire
    -they both die to my AK47
    -Candy kills me
    -I message candy
    -We have a lengthy debate
    -Candycaneore will slay You next round.
    -I go to forums and make this thread

13. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

The issue is that Candy was following the logs so unless you had a few witnesses justifying your case she HAS to follow the logs. its not word vs word since the logs show him shooting his friend. It is unfortunate but its very clear mods need to follow the logs and the !motd.

14. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Okay your story has inconsistencies. You first say:

It would be more than likely that at this point Sneaky still had his mag stick out. It's hardly crossfire if he wasn't exchanging bullets with you. You made the first shot it seems so you were responsible, accidental RDM is still RDM. Depending on positioning, No1 could not have been looking in your direction making you not appear on his screem, and then the next thing he knows he was killed by you. I would've put in a report as well.

Although I cannot check the logs myself, a mod goes by the logs majority of the time. If you claimed you were prop damaged and Candy cannot confirm that, she sees it as RDM on your part.

Then you just posted:

Now you claim that No1 did shoot upon Sneaky as well. Next time give all the details at the beginning.

Just because you meant to say false slay and report on forums,doesn't mean you did. Saying what you said in this quote is going to turn any staff hostile. Hostility breeds hostility.

15. DocFox

Mods do need to follow the MOTD, but they are all aware of the occasional prop damage not showing in the damage logs. Shot logs from this incident could have shown that the killed player were using a magneto stick and therefore it actually does become word vs word and no punishment would have been dealt.

16. DocFox

Let me also point out that if the play No1 said that sneaky prop damaged him in chat before he damaged nick, then that is saying someone did a traitorous act and, if anything, No1 should have been slain.

17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Every staff member knows that prop damage doesn't always show in the logs and that you should never slay in a word vs word situation, use shotlogs to your advantages.

18. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

If you want somewhat proof go Into shoot logs and see if Sneaky "shot with the magneto stick" (like Nope Trash said if someone directly damaged someone, for ex: he had prop in his hand and he prop hurt someone while the prop stayed in his hand. Other ex: If he swung the prop and it flew out of his hand and didn't have it in his hand while it flew and damaged/killed someone then it would probably not show up in the logs or say he was Killed by the world) so that doesn't mean you really know he damaged someone. But for my part of this story, I've seen and had to slay Dasneakyasian for prop hurting or propkilling as a innocent. If someone can check the logs on this then it could be solved from a multiple peer view.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  19. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

He was trying to kill someone else and someone ran into the bullets. Is that not crossfire? It doesn't matter if the person was exchanging bullets or not. Even if he shot first, he was intending to kill Sneaky because he prop damaged people with a prop.

20. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Regardless, in his first post he mentioned nothing about No1 firing a weapon as well. It was his fourth post that finally said No1 shot at Sneaky.

Also, looking for a mag stick in the shot log isn't always possible if they pick up the prop in pre-round.

Candy followed what she saw in the logs and if there was an admin on at the time she could have consulted them for advice on this situation. Whether Sneaky's Mag Stick will show up in the logs at this point in time or not is something I cannot look into as I cannot connect to Vanilla at all right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.