Invalid Canceled Fish's Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Wink
    Explain the case:
    abuse of admin powers by banning with no warning. claims spam but wasn't spamming. never been told i couldn't post about any reports on shoutbox just that i had to stop talking about specific reports. sad​
    Related Evidence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. look at messages times. admin is clearly a biased abusive child with an inferiority complex. 15 messages spread out over 5 minutes? most of them a response to people. grow up

4. let me get a screenshot of any instance of anyone ever telling me that i'm never allowed to talk about getting a report in shoutbox?

i've only ever been told not to talk about reports after i've been talking about them for a long time and have been asked by people to stop

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I've seen this, but I'm currently walking out of the door. I've already seen the evidence presented in your appeal and I'll reply fully once I'm home in an hour or so.

6. the suspense is killing me just approve my report already and quit being biased :-/

7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Cancelled Fish,

Alright. So lets look at everything here.

You came on to shoutbox and called one of our moderators, a "fucking idiot", "dumbass", "dumb cunt", "dumbass" again, "stupid bitch", you tell him to "lick your asshole", and call him a dumbass, yet again in the matter of 2 minutes. Furthermore, in the screenshot wink posted, you flooded shoutbox with 17 out of the 23 messages contained in his screenshot- he didn't even include everything.

You were warned, and banned for this on Dec 4th by Opalium. ( https://i.imgur.com/DbEXRGe.png - you got banned shortly after.)

I gotta say here, Fish. I have no idea what you were expecting to happen. You're not going to hop on to shoutbox and completely berate our staff team everytime you accumulate a ban or disagree with a staff members decision without consequences. If you have a problem, make an appeal- as you did, and keep it there. This behavior is not going to be tolerated.

I find here that not only did wink work within the scope of his rank, but he was infact lenient with his ban. Lets work on improving this behavior when you return from your ban.

This report is invalid.

HelixSpiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.