Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember RDMing and leaving so maybe I just didn't RDM and leave or I left before I knew there was a mod on or before I was reported or something.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

You were banned by @Redacted for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

I've seen this and reply when aval.

4. luv getting notifications when its just a pointless comment amirite

5. Lion

Hey Fish,

You killed Vel* in-game by pushing him into the water with a garbage can. The video demonstrates best what happens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As Moderators, We are required to report all Unreported damage over 20. Unfortunately, the damage was complete death and as a result, I slayed you. In addition to the slay you left the server boosting the punishment to an RDM + Leave 1st ban. Do you have anything to add before I conclude?

6. I remember this, I guess I just hadn't noticed that you gave me a slay or that you were on the server. I'm pretty good at staying on the server if I have a slay so I don't get banned but I must have missed this one. Could have sworn that I didn't leave right after this though, I thought I'd stayed on for a bit more to see if I was gonna get a slay. But maybe I just missed it.

7. Lion

Hey,
    The clip below contradicts your story.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.