Approved Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    Asking mod about why I got banned. Instead of telling me why I was told he was going to dinner. Proceeded to complain about it. Was told to stop multiple times. Proceeded to stop complaining about the ban but still was using shoutbox. I'm allowed to use shoutbox and I'd stopped talking about the ban before I was banned from SB. Just because I'm venting in SB about other shit doesn't mean I was blowing up from the first ban lol. Fucking ridiculous.​
    Related Evidence:
    Read the shoutbox. "blowing up" is a huge fucking hyperbole.​

2. Literally said I was done talking about it and went to the next topic and was still banned for talking about the ban.

3. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Heya.

You were already throughly warned about this behavior in the past here; https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/canceled-fishs-report.45604/#post-458946

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will commend you however; while this is still not acceptable- you did tone it down quite a bit from your previous incidences. Because of this, I'm going to graciously reduce your ban to a day rather than a week. I will remind you however. Shoutbox is not your personal soap box to berate the staff members and throw fits regarding these instances and leniency will not be provided in the future.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.