Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forum Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I clearly stated that I was kidding SEVERAL times. The content of my messages was definitely not enough to be banned for, especially when I'm not the one who instigated.​
    Related Evidence:
    Can't access SB because Wink banned me.​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

tagging @wink , please be patient while he responds.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll wait until the report you filed against me, using this ban as part of the reasoning, is concluded before deciding a verdict and whether or not to void this ban.

4. Can you post your proof before a verdict is made on that ban, please? Your proof of reasoning for my shoutbox ban. There's no need to wait until the ban against you is resolved before you post your proof. You can post your proof and allow me to respond without deciding your verdict first.

5. I'll post my response to the screenshots Python included in my report against you since you didn't want to post the screenshots here:

You can clearly see me joking in those screenshots. The screenshots show me saying "do something nice instead of being hostile and that would instantly solve all of our problems." This implies that I don't have anything against Python, clearly. I clearly didn't even know why he doesn't like me. The only time I was rude at all was when I was asking why Python was so interested in my business, because this had been the second or third time that Python had randomly brought me up again in the SB. Then I said "Python, you joined the circlejerk and I'm not sure I could ever forgive you." How is that grounds for a SB ban? Can you not see that it's a joke? Joining the circlejerk and not being able to forgive him? That's something a 4th grader would say to try to hurt someone's feelings, and especially with my implications of joking, it shouldn't have been grounds for a ban to begin with.

Wink, you said "weren't you just told to stop?" And yeah, I was. That's why I stopped. I was told to stop at the same time that I said I was kidding, which I said more than once. I thought Python was joking around with me as well, saying things like "your an angel, fish" and "how could anyone ever ban you for toxicity?" My last line was because, yet again, Python referred to me and said "pls don't instigate" when I wasn't even talking to him.

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

After consulting my lead, I've reached a verdict.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (for context, I said that @Dwardu shouldn't have locked Canceled's appeal because someone could have provided their evidence if they had any)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You've ignored at least 3 warnings from a fellow staff member to drop an argument you were having with Python in shoutbox. Since you didn't heed his warnings whatsoever, I went ahead with a ban. Your ban expires tonight, please listen to staff members a bit more carefully next time.

APPEAL : DENIED

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.