Approved Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm assuming I got killed for RDMing an inno on accident with a jihad as detective before being karma banned. I was spamming the jihad sound and an inno shot me for it, even though I was a detective, so I let the jihad blow up on the innocent who was RDMing me. The guy I RDMed on accident happened to turn the corner into the blast because I got stuck on a chair, I believe. He was behind me so idk. Idek if this is what I'm banned for. Also, I tried to contact Chastity via SB to not ban me for this and she never responded. Later, she asked for me but when I responded, she didn't say anything back.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I wanna know why I'm banned first​

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

3. i was the inno that was killed by the jihad. Fish was spamming the jihad sound by activating it and dropping it. i left the area and came back a little later. as i turned the corner the jihad went off and killed me and killed 1/2 other innos at the time. i reported, but Fish was banned for low karma before charity got to the report.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey, I am headed to work and wont be back until later this evening. I will say that your ban was because two innocents died to your jihad, and i saw no damage on you before hand.

I'd also like to add that I checked your stats a million times before banning you(along with messaging other staff to get you back to the server) and saw no karma ban. So I will check my recordings and such when i get home and see what happened. I wouldn't ban you if you were karma banned so I may have overlooked it.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  5. Okay, I was thinking it was this scenario. Just to make things easier, I'll upload a video of my perspective. You can see the one guy with a shotgun shoot me and then I get stuck on a potted plant while trying to rush him, then accidentally RDM someone before getting karma banned. It's only a minute long video. It also shows me karma ban at the end. I also saw you look for me in SB but when I replied back, I must have missed your reply or you must have missed mine because it was pretty active at the time, but when I was karma banned, I just went to a different server instead and didn't actually quit Gmod. Thanks!

http://plays.tv/video/59077463e5abe51963/karma-ban

6. what Fish has posted seems accurate as i was the inno that walked around the corner when the jihad went off. If it helps with his appeal, I would like to say it was in all good fun and it wasnt that serious for me, since it was just a bizarre and funny situation. also I remember CF talking about it in SB right after the event so idk if Chasity looked in the SB afterwards but i remember CF there right after the jihad.

7. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

@Dr.PoopTickler Jr.
    Your comments are appreciated but not needed at this time for this appeal. For future lessons, players commenting on appeals does not determine whether or not an appeal is lifted by the admin/mod, therefore it is just repetitive of what canceled has already stated.

@Canceled Fish
    Your recording is pretty obvious of what happened, for some reasoning my recordings still show no karma ban when I checked stats, and the ban list didn't show anything weird either. Either way, we don't ban for rdm & leave when its a karma ban therefore I will be approving and voiding this ban. It was my mistake. Thanks for the footage.

Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.