Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Stopped after warning, still banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Was shoutbox banned. There's no forum ban appeal. I was told to stop "insulting others" and I did, but was still banned like 10 minutes after the fact, while I was talking to Bern about my glutes.​

2. Bern

Bern VIP

Bro, same! Fascists

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

@Agent A banned you for rdm and leave third offense. Please wait patiently for their response.

4. Bern

Bern VIP

Bro, did you even read the thread, bro?

5. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

Just gonna say what I witnessed in my time on SB. You would not stop talking about a ban you were given, seemly came on SB just to troll about it, even after multiple mods asked you to stop. You told someone to eat the corn out of your shit. You told another person to eat your ass. You compared mod wieners to dragon dildos (Not sure what this means). Overall you were really hostile towards me and others when I was just trying to give you advice on your best chance to be unbanned (be on good behavior and don't argue with and insult people in SB). Yet you for some reason would not listen and are now shoutbox banned now in addition to your RDM and Leave ban.

One piece of advice semi-related to this report; you are giving others the impression that you are a toxic player. Since you seem to enjoy your time here and value being able to play on the servers, I would strongly advise you to work hard to reverse that impression you have left in others minds. If you continue to act like and be viewed as toxic, it is all but certain that soon enough you will receive another global ban, which could be even longer than your current one.

6. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

I was involved with this in the way of i was the one getting disrespected. Him and his friend bern were practically spamming about him getting a fair ban. I told them all the reasons why it was just and cancelled fish started disrespecting me/harassing me. He then continued to after being warned, he was minorly disrespecting staff, and to put the cherry on top he used the red font twice.

7. Bern

Bern VIP

Are you telling people how to live their lives?

Friend? I don't know if I'm ready for that. We just party. ;)

8. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

@Bern

I'm aware that you were present during this incident, however seeing your past three posts makes me believe you'll not provide anything relevant to this appeal. Please only post from here on out any evidence relating to this appeal and not just commenting on people's responses without a counter argument otherwise this thread will be locked to keep it from getting off track.

9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are the screenshots taken from the shoutbox. Excuse the huge sizes (which is why I put them in the spoiler). You were warned to stop with your behavior and you chose to disregard the warnings and instead, resorting to breaking the forum rules in regards to Harassment as well as the use of red on the shoutbox. @Agent A will finish this appeal off.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  10. Bern

Bern VIP

Don't be a fascist. My evidence just got posted in the above post's spoiler.

11. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

With this I'll be locking the thread.

If anyone has evidence they would like to post please PM me otherwise @Agent A will finish up.

12. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You both were warned to stop by Crown with the insults. Bern, you chose to ignore it. Canceled, you keep breaking the rules even when you know you are not supposed to do it.

Appeal for both of you: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.