can i...

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by JasonFATMAN7, Apr 13, 2017.

1. i was gifted supporter can i gift someone my supporter i was gifted cuz now im vip

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

no. I'll explain later.

4. why

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

That will be very unlikely as the person who donated you VIP paid 10 dollars, instead of 20 dollars, to bump you up to VIP rank. This is because you had supporter, which is 10 dollars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. no i would still have supporter but vip on top so just more can you get the supporter rank i was gifted and give it to a diffrent player

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

No, the VIP override your supporter so you no longer have supporter. The person who made you VIP paid 10 dollars instead of 20 dollars to make you VIP. This is because that person upgraded your rank. In other words, the person who donated you VIP upgraded your rank, not "override" supporter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

so like. Going from support to VIP isnt just buying the rank, its considered an update so the price from your first rank will be reduced to your new rank. Ya know. So if Vip was $20, it would cost $10 because the rank you already had was $10. Ya feel me b0ss?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

I wonder if you can downgrade your VIP rank to Supporter by gifting another person Supporter :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

>:^) I wonder if I can buy people rank vip+ so they can go from legendary to vip+ :^)

11. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

@Cabooseツ just buy me VIP+ instead of giving it to a person who has legendary. :sneaky:

12. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

;)

13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

No. You can't.

[​IMG]