Can I get this ban appealed?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jonnywhy, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnywhy

jonnywhy New Member

I was banned by highwon for RDM + Leave. I feel this is unfair because firstly, I don't remember my first RDM, and secondly the second RDM was because someone was shooting at me first. Although in all honesty, in shooting back I did kill another player by accident. I apologize for that. However, highwon did say that I would be slayed for 2 rounds and then if I RDM'ed again, I would be banned. So I waited 2 rounds and I was slain for 2 rounds. What I didn't know was the rules of the server, so I decided to go and view the rules of the server. The only way I knew how to view the rules and also to find the website (I didn't have it memorized before) was to quit the server and the try to rejoin the server because all the information is listed there before the server loads. When I did that, right after my 2nd slay, I found out that I was banned for 3 days because of a RDM + Leave.

Basically my appeal is this. While I do confess to the 2 RDM's, I'm pleading for a lift of the 3 day ban because that was due to an effort by myself to view the rules. I did endure 2 slays and did not realize that by leaving, I would be banned for an extended amount of time.

Thanks.
    JONNY WHY

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I went ahead and unbanned you but for future reference you can type "!motd" in chat to view the rules.

3. jonnywhy

jonnywhy New Member

Thanks a lot! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.