Rejected can ak be removed?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Zetsubou97, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optimal

optimal VIP

its on the ground kid lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Well if you remove the ak my kills are going to be NONEXISTENT.
    Don't like this idea.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Based on the title alone. No, it cannot be removed. It's programmed into the code and removing it would crash the servers.

But seriously, just use the shotgun.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. huncho certified

huncho certified Supporter

just got out of a chat with garry (garry newman but we are cool like that (on a first name basis) ) and he says he does not give a flying fuck about gmod anymore. so basically ak 47 maybe crazy damage on gun, but maybe not, map have lot gun, why say alot word when few do trick? so yea i think it is sometimes strong, but in this game its basically whoever shoots first kills the other person like 90% of the time so really whats the point also just spend like 20 bucks and you can spawn with it or not idk up to you :cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

I saw Garry Newman at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

no

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I met Garry Newman 5 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my brother got his hair cut. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a barbershop with my niece, and who walks in but Garry fucking Newman himself. I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I didn’t want her to bother Garry, but she wouldn’t stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Garry put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the barbershop. Chill guy, really nice about it. Would let him breast feed my niece again.

8. vDryBones

vDryBones New Member

you're asking the wrong question here. what really needs to happen is tuning the swep for all the vanilla guns super high

9. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

since there is nearly no content on sgm i think removing the ak is not a very good idea. what might be a good thing to remove though is
    ur mum

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  10. No

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

#giftedvipgang
    I mean shotgun is good, so is AK, if you actually learn to aim instead of spray and pray like some of us do with AK you could defeat us p easy

Yesterday I met Garry Newman, he said fuck you after I asked him to sign my tits.. Don't know why :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

I just don't get why weapons like the MP5 are around, being absolute garbo and feeling like it's on single-fire...

...and then the AK which just absolutely rips and if you scope in, it can beat a non-headshot scout on a lot of maps.

It's like not even close, they shouldn't even be in the same game. Balance the other weapons first, even the Uzi feels more nerfed than usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.