calling KOS

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Nov 7, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

i just wanted to make this abundantly clear. if someone calls KOS on someone, you kill that person no questions asked (given that the one who called it is not a traitor). if the KOSed person is innocent, THEN you question who called it or why. im tired of calling out traitors and people just standing around. am I not correct In this?

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, my way of think is that if someone has a KOS on them, they should be killed with no questions asked; not everyone knows that a person who is KOS'd is innocent. Then, if the person who is killed is an innocent, you kill the person who called the KOS and that is where it ends; even if they were both innocent.

Afterward, the staff should question the two as to why the first person called the KOS to ensure they had a legitimate reason and it was, in fact, not a false KOS.

3. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

absolutely. and if the person who is KOSed calls one on the person that called them out, people need to be smart enough not to follow that one until the original is fulfilled

4. Snak

Snak Banned

I only listen to KOS's if I know there genuine and not petty reasons (throwing cubes in lava, "traitor baiting", picking up dead traitor weapons) and even then I question if its a false KOS or not. Too many people call bullshit call's that I don't waste my time with them, words to live by..

Belive half of what you see and NUTHIN U HEAR!

5. DocFox

Exactly...the only way that it should go to the second one is if other people know that the first person is proven.

6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

^lol coming from this guy

7. Snak

Snak Banned

I've never false kos'd in my life.

8. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

Always kill snak when he calls kos.

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

If someone calls the kos, please just kill the guy. Specially if the kos-er is a dead innocent. I hate it when I clearly say kos someone and they ignore it after im dead.

11. DocFox

Easiest way to tell Snak is a T is when he says something like, "KOS Mango On Sight." Which we know means Kill on sight Mango on sight. I know he gets excited about it, because I can hear him laughing lol. I've even caught myself saying it a few times thanks to him.

12. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Yeah guys, please. If someone calls out a KOS, just kill the guy with the KOS. If he ends up being innocent, 9 times out of 10 you will not be punished for RDM, and more likely, if the KOS caller is an innocent, he will have to explain his reasoning behind the KOS and possibly get slain. Remember, if you teamkill and it wasn't intentional RDM, you can almost always explain your situation and avoid punishment.