C4 Ideas

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by STONEY, Aug 9, 2019.

1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

So I came up with some imaginative ideas involving the C4.

1.) When you open the disarm menu for the C4 within the timer being 3 seconds or less ANY wire will disarm the bomb. (Controversial yes... but it'll result in people hiding C4 in better locations and being more sneaky about placing them)

2.) F3 menu perk of reducing the sound volume of the C4 beeps

3.) Make on screen HUD for all traitors for C4 timers and how many meters they are from them that update in real time

4.) Detective item that can scan within a certain radius for C4's, but only has 2 uses

5.) Separate buy item/attachment for C4 that is basically a remote for your own c4 and can either self detonate or disarm the C4

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

1) -1, you already have about a 4/5 chance of defusing a 45 second C4 (which most Ts plant). I also don't think it would be utilized much.

2) +1

3) -1 Can't all traitors already see where the C4 is and how much time is left? I don't see the point in making it permanent on the screen. Ts just need to be aware of C4 placement

4) +1, although again, I don't see it being used too often because you can just follow the beeps

5) -1 Easy way to kill T buddies. For instance if I see a C4 is planted with 40 seconds left, I may linger around the area until it's about to go off. Now people could set it off whenever? This is more of a hassle than it's worth.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. shunned

shunned Banned

it's a hard no on #5 for me, but for the rest I'm ok w/, I think #2 is actually a must have I really like the idea and it could add a little more diversity to the T playstyle.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I think @Python~ hits them on the nose. Perhaps #4 could be a type of radar upgrade, pegging the first or first and second C4s planted, maybe a different color than the other pings, like yellow.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

I like all except 1 and 5.
    Python made good points

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Ok Satan.

For real though I can't think of anything less fun to play against than C4s that you can't hear. They are already hard enough to hear on most maps and I can't see removing the only slight disadvantage of using a C4 as a good thing in any way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

1) No thanks. Really unusable.
    2) No, they are already hard to hear, don't make it worse.
    3) Wat..... We already have one.
    4) Yeah. Again, sound isn't always reliable, so more info is appreciated.
    5) No. Too abusable.