Answered c4 10 minutes

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

so i was wondering why does the person who planted the 10 minute c4 get punished instead of the person that tried to defuse the c4? I mean it was their c4 yeah but shouldnt punishment be split between the planter and defuser?

thanks in advance
    Bad Adult

2. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

because the defuser is just well... trying to defuse lol. punishment falls onto the planter if they are innocent because it was their decision to plant it and nobody else’s.

3. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

well that's because an innocent shouldn't be planting c4s.
    as fiz said, they didn't have to plant a 10 minute c4 lmao.

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

yeah but wouldnt it be considered toxic gameplay for the defuser because they are defusing it just to kill people?

5. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

i mean in some cases maybe if the planter and defuser worked together multiple times and it was obvious but that’s a hard maybe. if an inno plants a c4 (which they shouldn’t because.... they’re inno LOL) and then someone does try to defuse it, it’s the planters fault because the deaths wouldn’t have happened if they didn’t plant it. very simple