bye dolls + inno motel

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Pokeben10, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Remove Dolls + Inno Motel for 1 month?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Their time has come

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Or if we got updates to them that would be cool. Maybe improve the tester on innomotel?

3. Hongo

Hongo VIP

replace dolls with dolls_blue to prank them with a recolor
    replace motel with updated versions

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

Motel imo can stay. Dolls can be gone for a period, also due to the fact that on non-vanilla servers u have the 'boy' version of dolls which also get played way to much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

It would be cool to constantly alternate the map rotation but we are not prepared for such undertaking.

We can dream though.

This idea on the other hand will never happen. Why remove a map for a single month?

6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I feel it would be a shot in the foot to remove some of the most popular maps, no matter how bored you are of them. I would, however, be onboard with some updates to them if their are some.

7. Pokeben10

Yeah just an idea. Map rotation would be cool but, as Pacifist previously stated, would be too much. The 1 month thing was just some random time period to open the conversation. In regards to the two being the most popular maps, I would say that they get played the most, but are not necessarily the favorites among many players. It would be interesting to hear the opinion of the majority on SGM about dolls/inno motel/etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RB1008

RB1008 VIP

But why wouldnt u take on the map rotation options instead of removing maps. U could just make it so a single map cant be chosen again before 5 or 10 other maps have been played. Idk how that is currently implemented

9. Pokeben10

yeah the idea was poorly brought up by myself :p

• Like Like x 1