Buscker's ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by buscker, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buscker

buscker Member

Your In Game Nickname: Buscker
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59744815

First i want to say that english is not my native language so excuse me if i misspell a lot of words. I dunno if i rdm'd somebody and by that i meant that i think i didn't get the message of the guy who i supposedly i rdmed on time cause i wanted to sleep rly bad , it was 11 or 12 pm and i was rly sleepy. I only want to know who i rdm'd and with what gun,etc. And i would that admins or whoever is in charge of the of the server adds an already existing feature, that consists in a HUGE NOTIFICATION OF: "YOU JUST RDMED SOMEBODY IF YOU LEAVE YOU'LL GET BANNED". I know i have rdmed others but i dont like to get banned from any server....so pls give the info i am asking for if you can thx

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You were banned by Rambo for RDM and leave, he will respond and explain the situation as soon as possible.

3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

That would be cool, adding a little prompt before you leave that you are slayed and will be banned for rdm and leave. But you could have just said "Got to go, bye guys" in admin chat and you wouldn't be banned.

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I have talked to the moderator that banned you he says you get another chance, but this is your only chance next time the ban will not be lifted. Topic is resolved and will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.