Bull shit slays for killing a t without proper evidince?

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by lidontlo, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lidontlo

lidontlo New Member

I am truly tired of being slayed by the mods because i killed a t, if i shoot and kill a t it was for a reason. If you are a traitor and are killed you need to accept your death. I have been slayed 4x more for killing a t that is a dumb ass and did somthing ( walking into a T room and locking the door right in front of me) and then that bitches about thier death. there needs to in my opinion be a new rule for what you can call a rdm on for killing a T.

Caleb.

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Anyone coulda set it off. Maybe it was just the wrong time to look there? That is not enough evidence. I myself get multiple reports of you killing T's for reasons like that, then you report when that stuff happens to you. Today a harpoon didnt kill someone, so you wanted a Mod to refund you 600 points.

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

you killed a t because "he looked up at the hand and locked the door." anyone could have set that you dont know that it was him for sure. any t could have looked at it from the outside of the room and locked it and he was looking at it.

4. lidontlo

lidontlo New Member

^ the problem was that the person i killed was a traitor, and it was him that locked the door. If you want to punish me for a mistake i made then please do but that was not a mistake

5. lidontlo

lidontlo New Member

18 confirmed rdms: 43 hours of game play in total btw )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.